Arenal Hanging Bridges Tour from La Fortuna & Arenal Highlights
1Marvel at the endemic flora and fauna of the forest
2Hike high above the ground on this adventurous trek
3Enjoy the breathtaking views of lush trees and sparkling waters
4Learn about this unique area from your expert local guide
Why we chose this tourOur Arenal Hanging Bridges Tour from La Fortuna & Arenal, limited to only 8 travelers to maximize your experience in this stunning corner of the world, takes you across these magnificent bridges suspended high above the forest floor for a dive into nature. Your expert local guide comes equipped with HD telescopes and binoculars to help you view some of the more far away and unique flora and fauna of this area. This tour is available every day and leaves with guaranteed departures.
Book With Tourist JourneyHand-Crafted Insider Experiences
Awesome Customer Service
Best Price Guaranteed
Small Group Size
Arenal Hanging Bridges Tour from La Fortuna & Arenal Itinerary
7:00-7:30 - Pickup from La Fortuna & Arenal
- You will be picked up from centralized locations in La Fortuna and Arenal.
Guided Tour of Arenal's Hanging Bridges
- Start your day with a pick up at your hotel, and then head deep into the dense emerald forests of Costa Rica to trek across the world-famous hanging bridges that will bring you closer to the flora and fauna that makes this area so rich in biodiversity.
- Trek the 2 miles over 16 different bridges high in the canopy of this lush area and marvel at the scenery surrounding you without worrying about a thing.
- A slightly shorter trail that's fully accessible is also an option, with no stairs, protective railings, and coated in anti-slip concrete so that everyone can enjoy this once-in-a-lifetime experience.
- Some of the gorgeous nature you'll see includes an abundance of orchids, the national flower of Costa Rica, other epiphytic plants, and ferns that have grown since the time of the dinosaurs.
- Keep your eyes out for the many vibrant butterflies that flit around, see if you can catch a glimpse of the famously adorable sloths, and listen to monkeys as they play through the treetops.
- After your guided tour, you'll be taken back to your hotel for some rest after this glorious day deep in the rainforests of Costa Rica.
10:30 - Drop off at La Fortuna & Arenal
- You will be dropped off at the same location you were picked up from.
NB - all timings on Arenal Hanging Bridges Tour from La Fortuna & Arenal are approximate
Have a question?
If you have any questions about our Arenal Hanging Bridges Tour from La Fortuna & Arenal, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Transportation to and from La Fortuna & Arenal
Fully guided tour
Snacks & Water
Personal travel insurance
What to Bring
Walking shoes & comfortable clothes
Sunglasses & sunscreen
The walk on the bridges goes at an easy pace so you can learn about the rainforest around you. The length of the tour on the longest trail is 2 miles and takes about 2 to 2.5 hours to complete
The tour is available for all ages, although we believe it's more enjoyable for kids 4 years and older