Arenal Hanging Bridges and Chocolate Tasting Tour from La Fortuna & Arenal Highlights
01Stroll across the famous hanging bridges in the lush rainforest
02Take a comprehensive tour of chocolate plantation
03Visit a local family-owned farm for a homemade lunch
04Enjoy an 8 person tour, complete with HD viewing equipment
Why we chose this tourOur Arenal Hanging Bridges and Chocolate Tasting Tour from La Fortuna & Arenal is limited to only 8 travelers for an intimate tour, accompanied by an expert guide with HD viewing equipment like binoculars and telescopes to help you capture the best photos of this incredible day. You'll trek through lush rainforests bursting with greenery and wildlife, enjoy panoramic views of the nearby volcanoes and valleys, stroll through a cocoa plantation, and end the day with lunch at a local family-owned farm. This tour is available every day and leaves with guaranteed departures.
Book With Tourist Journey
- Hand-Crafted Insider Experiences
- Awesome Customer Service
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Easy CancelationSmall Group Size
Arenal Hanging Bridges and Chocolate Tasting Tour from La Fortuna & Arenal Itinerary
7:00-7:30 - Pickup from La Fortuna and Arenal
- You will be picked up from centralized locations in La Fortuna & Arenal
8:10 - Guided Tour of Arenal's Hanging Bridges
- Start with an early pick-up at your hotel, heading straight to the forest for an opportunity to see the birds and other wildlife that are most active in the morning.
- Trek 2-3 hours across bridges suspended high above the rainforest floor, marveling at the majestic panoramic views that surround you.
- Admire the dense forests, the sweeping valleys, the glistening lake, and the towering Arenal Volcano, and stop along the way to learn about the flora and fauna from your guide.
- You'll get an up-close look at Costa Rica's national flower, the orchid, which grows in 1,300 different varieties across the country.
- Make your way through winding trails to end your hike in the lush rainforest and prepare for your next adventure.
11:00 - Guided Chocolate Tour
- Head to a nearby cocoa plantation to see how these small beans turn into rich chocolate treats on an informative walk through the grounds.
- This organic facility is renowned throughout the country, and you'll dive into the cultural heritage of chocolate, learn more about the different types of cacao trees, and see how the entire process turns these beans into culinary chocolate.
- Step back in time and learn how indigenous people used to treat the cacao, and then taste a variety of flavors for yourself!
- Along the trail, you'll also see coffee plants, sugar canes, endemic herbs, and medicinal wonders, as well as some of the animals that call this area home.
- After your chocolate tour, head to a nearby ranch on the riverbanks for a homemade meal that you'll see cooked over a wood stove and rest next to some incredible views.
- This family-owned farm is the perfect place to taste Costa Rica's best flavors, and you'll learn more about how modern farming families keep traditional agricultural practices alive.
- Once you're rested and fed, you'll be driven back to your hotel to rest and explore more of this vibrant country.
14:00 - Drop off at La Fortuna & Arenal
- You will be dropped off at the same location you were picked up from.
NB - all timings on Arenal Hanging Bridges and Chocolate Tasting Tour from La Fortuna & Arenal are approximate
Ask a Question
Have a question?
If you have any questions about our Arenal Hanging Bridges and Chocolate Tasting Tour from La Fortuna & Arenal, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Transportation to and from La Fortuna & Arenal
Fully guided tour
Water & snacks
Typical Costa Rican lunch
Personal travel insurance
What to Bring
Walking shoes & comfortable clothes
Sunglasses & sunscreen
The trails reach a maximum of 2 miles long and will be hiked at a slow pace
While this tour is available for all ages, we recommend only bringing children 4 years old and over
Related Tours and Experiences
Costa Rica 7 Day Semi Private Tour PackageCosta Rica | 7 days package From $948 Per Person
Arenal & La Fortuna 6 Day Tour PackageCosta Rica | 6 days package From $485 Per Person
Arenal Hanging Bridges, La Fortuna Waterfall and Chocolate Tasting Tour from La Fortuna & ArenalCosta Rica | 10 hours tour From $189 Per Person
Peñas Blancas River Safari and La Fortuna Waterfall Tour from La Fortuna & ArenalCosta Rica | 7 hours tour From $147 Per Person
Horseback Riding in Arenal from La Fortuna & ArenalCosta Rica | 3 hours tour From $65 Per Person
La Fortuna Waterfall and Arenal Volcano Hiking Tour from La Fortuna & ArenalCosta Rica | 6 hours tour From $147 Per Person
Arenal Hanging Bridges Tour from La Fortuna & ArenalCosta Rica | 4 hours tour From $70 Per Person
Arenal Volcano Hiking Tour from La Fortuna & ArenalCosta Rica | 3 hours tour From $65 Per Person
Hanging Bridges, La Fortuna Waterfall and Arenal Volcano Hiking Tour from La Fortuna & ArenalCosta Rica | 10 hours tour From $189 Per Person
Tortuguero, Arenal & Manuel Antonio 10 Day Adventure Package TourCosta Rica | 10 days package From $4,749 Per Person