Andalusian Horseback Riding from Seville Highlights
1Get out of the city to enjoy Spain's natural splendor
2Visit a family run horse ranch and learn about the passions of the locals
3Take a ride on the storied and graceful Andalusian horses
4Trek across the Andalusian countryside on the back of these beautiful horses
Why we chose this tourOur Andalusian Horseback Riding from Seville experience is perfect for all ages, and an incredible experience in the heart of southern Spain's expansive countryside just outside of Seville. Meet the family that raises the Andalusians, and learn more about their ranch and lifestyle before heading out on a scenic trail ride. This tour is available every day and leaves with guaranteed departures.
Book With Tourist JourneyHand-Crafted Insider Experiences
Awesome Customer Service
Best Price Guaranteed
Small Group Size
Andalusian Horseback Riding from Seville Itinerary
10:00 - Pickup from Seville
- Pick up will be from most of the hotels in the City Center of Seville.
Andalusian Horse back ride
- Start by heading out of the city limits of Seville out into the beautiful countryside to discover a family-run ranch in the heart of rural Spain.
- Learn more about this world-renowned breed and how they're raised in this bucolic setting, and the traditions that go with raising them.
- After a quick safety briefing, hop on the backs of these majestic beasts for a pastoral ride through shady pine forests and down dusty country lanes.
- Head back to the ranch for a last look around this peaceful place before returning to Seville!
13:00 - Drop off in Seville
- You will be dropped off at the same location you were picked up from.
NB - all timings on Andalusian Horseback Riding from Seville are approximate
Have a question?
If you have any questions about our Andalusian Horseback Riding from Seville, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Transportation to and from Seville
Hotel pickup and drop off
Personal travel insurance
What to Bring
The minimum age required is 7 years old
The activity is family friendly
NB: All times are approximate