Ancient Pompeii & 2 Vesuvian Wineries Tour from Pompeii Highlights
1Explore the ruins of Pompeii with one of the young, local archaeologists
2Enjoy a comprehensive tour with an intimate group of 10 travelers
3Visit 2 wineries for tastings in Mount Vesuvius National Park
4Marvel at the stunning views of this iconic area
Why we chose this tourOur Ancient Pompeii & 2 Vesuvian Wineries Tour from Pompeii, kept to a small group of 10, pairs you with a team of young archaeologists to explore the ruins of this famous city, giving you an insider's look at the lives and deaths of Pompeiians. Taste sun-ripened grapes in rich wines grown in the soil of Mount Vesuvius National Park, and their world-renowned Tears of Christ wine. This tour is available every day and leaves with guaranteed departures.
Book With Tourist JourneyHand-Crafted Insider Experiences
Awesome Customer Service
Best Price Guaranteed
Small Group Size
Ancient Pompeii & 2 Vesuvian Wineries Tour from Pompeii Itinerary
10:00 - Pickup from Pompeii
- Meet your guide at the entrance to Pompeii Archaeological Park.
Guided Tour of Pompeii & Visit of 2 Vesuvian Wineries including Lunch and Wine Tastings
- Start your dive into the nature, history, and wine of this incredible area when you meet the team of young archaeologists that will be walking you through the park's past and present.
- This comprehensive tour showcases the most famous sites and ruins from the eruption of Mount Vesuvius in the year 79 that were frozen in time.
- One of the world's foremost archaeological excavations, listen in wonder as your expert guides paint a picture of how everyday life was for the Pompeiians, and marvel at how well-preserved the eateries, brothels, residences, and even citizens are.
- After the tour of Pompeii itself, head to two local wineries located within the Mount Vesuvius National Park, famous for its rich volcanic soil and varietals.
- Enjoy panoramic views of the volcano itself and the dense forests that surround it as you make your way to the vineyards themselves.
- Once there, you'll have a tasting of a number of wines, including Lacryma Christi, the Tears of Christ, a contemporary wine that closely resembles what the ancient Romans drank themselves.
- Then it's time to end the tour and return to your starting point with unforgettable memories of the sights and flavors of this unique region.
16:30 - Drop off at Pompeii
- You will be dropped off at the same location you were picked up from.
NB - all timings on Ancient Pompeii & 2 Vesuvian Wineries Tour from Pompeii are approximate
Ask a Question
Have a question?
If you have any questions about our Ancient Pompeii & 2 Vesuvian Wineries Tour from Pompeii, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Guided Tour of Pompeii with an local archaeologist
Two visits to two different wineries
Two wine tasting classes w/lunch
Drinks not mentioned
Personal travel insurance
What to Bring
Sunglasses & sunscreen
This tour requires a minimum of 2 participants, if the minimum is not met, the tour will be rescheduled
Related Tours and Experiences
Venice Food & Wine TourItaly | 3 hours tour From $89 Per Person
Venice Food & Market TourItaly | 3 hours tour From $89 Per Person
Catania Street Food Evening TourItaly | 3 hours tour From $55 Per Person
Palermo Wine Tasting TourItaly | 3 hours tour From $85 Per Person
Palermo Street Food Evening TourItaly | 3 hours tour From $55 Per Person
Palermo Street Food Morning TourItaly | 3 hours tour From $55 Per Person
Bonassola E-Bike Wine Tasting Tour from Levanto (Cinque Terre)Italy | 3 hours tour From $105 Per Person
Sensory Wine Tasting Experience in Manarola (Cinque Terre)Italy | 2 hours tour From $70 Per Person
Traditional Pesto Cooking Class in Manarola (Cinque Terre)Italy | 1 hour tour From $65 Per Person
Cinque Terre Sunset Kayak Tour & Aperitif from MonterossoItaly | 3 hours tour From $102 Per Person