1Discover 5 of the most important UNESCO World Heritage sites in Greece in only 4 days!
2Wander through the archaeological site of Mycenae and test the amazing acoustics of the ancient theater of Epidaurus
3Stop at the world famous canal of Corinth, a key component of Greece's past military successes
4Dive into Greek history and traditions and visit the birthplace of the Olympic Games, including the Temple of Zeus and the stadium
5Explore the site of the Oracle of Delphi and enjoy a visit to the museum
6Admire the astonishing views over the mountains of Meteora and visit the famous Monasteries
Why we chose this tourOur ancient Greece 4 day tour package from Athens offers you a crash course in some of the highlights of bygone Greece and the varied natural splendor that this country has to offer. Visit 5 UNESCO heritage sites on your tour, and discover little-known treasures along the way with your professional local guide. We promise you'll leave this tour awestruck, informed, and ready to learn more about this impressive country.
Our Ancient Greece 4 Day Tour Package from Athens gives you insider access to some of the most famous and fascinating history in Greece. Your tour includes all transportation, a fully licensed professional guide, high-level accomadation, and entrance fees. Your first day begins with a drive from Athens to the Corinth Canal, a critical strategic military site, and then a stop at the Epidaurus theater, which is still in use today because of its rich and unmatched acoustics. You’ll travel on to Nauplia, one of the most charming cities in the country and then through the rolling plains of Argos on your way to Mycenae, known for its place in legends as Agamemnon. Your day ends in Olympia, where you’ll rest before your next action-packed day touring the original Olympic grounds. On day two, you’ll visit the temples of Zeus and Hera, the stadium, the Olympic flame altar, and the on-site museum.
After Olympia, you’ll cross the Corinthian Bay on the Antirion bridge, and pass by the fairytale city of Nafpaktos on your way to Delphi. Wind your way down this beautiful coastal road all the way to Arachova, a quaint mountain town, before spending the night in Delphi or Itea. Day three takes you through all that Delphi has to offer: the ruins, the temples, and the most storied sites. This site was formerly known as “the navel of the world”, and the Oracle that sat there was of utmost important to the ancient Greeks. You’ll then pass on to Kalambaka before your final day of the tour, spent at Meteora. This ruggedly beautiful valley is home to a long-established monastic community, founded over 15 centuries ago and built into the mountains themselves. Visit a few of the 20 monasteries, and then travel back to Athens. On your way, you’ll pass the monument of Leonidas, the renowned Spartan leader, at Thermopylae. You’ll leave this tour feeling like a true Greek historical expert.
Our Ancient Greece 4 Day Tour Package from Athens is available every Monday, Tuesday and Saturday, with seasonal variations, and leaves with guaranteed departures.
Awesome Customer Service
Best Price Guaranteed
Itinerary - Ancient Greece 4 Day Tour Package from Athens
Day 1 - Epidaurus and Myceane
- 7:25-8:50 Pick up from centralized hotels in Athens.
- Depart Athens and stop at the Canal of Corinth (short stop).
- Continue your ride to the marvelous theater of Epidaurus, world famous for its impressive acoustics.
- From here you will continue to Nauplia (short stop), a picturesque port town on the way to Mycenae.
- Discover the fascinating archaeological site of Mycenae and learn from your expert guide about the rich Greek History and the famous King Agamemnon.
- Continue to Olympia - Overnight in Olympia (Dinner included).
Day 2 - Olympia
- After breakfast you will start your day with guided tour of Olympia, the birthplace of the Olympic Games.
- You will explore all the highlights such as the Temple of Zeus, the Temple of Hera, the old stadium, the altar of the Olympic flame, and the Museum.
- From Olympia, we will head via Patras to Rion and cross the Corinthian Bay over the famous bridge of Antirion, which connects the Peloponnese and the Mainland of Greece by Road.
- Pass the city of Nafpaktos, enjoy the beautiful coastal views and reach in the evening our last destination of the day - Delphi.
- Overnight in Delphi or Itea (Breakfast and Dinner included).
Day 3 - Delphi
- After breakfast you will visit the fourth UNESCO World Heritage Site of the tour - Delphi.
- Delphi is one of the most important Greek archaeological sites.
- Delphi is most famous due to the Oracle of Delphi and the sanctuary of Apollo.
- From here we will continue to Meteora.
- Overnight in Kalampaka (Breakfast and Dinner included).
Day 4 - Metora
- On you last day of the 4 Day Ancient Greek Tour Package, you will visit one of the most impressive landscapes.
- Admire the breathtaking views and learn about the Meteora Monks and their rich history and traditions.
- You will visit 2 of the Monasteries.
- Depart to Athens in the late afternoon, before your hotel drop offs you will pass by the monument of Leonidas at Thermopylae.
- (Breakfast included).
If you have any questions about our Ancient Greece 4 Day Tour Package from Athens, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Book Ancient Greece 4 Day Tour Package from Athens as a private tour, and customize the itinerary and locations for yourself, your family or a small group.