Ancient Ephesus Tour from Selcuk and Kusadasi Highlights
01Explore the Temple of Artemis, one of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World
02Discover the ancient city of Ephesus and it's staggeringly well-preserved ruins
03Visit the Library of Celsus, which was the 3rd largest library during the Roman Empire
04Tour a important Christian Pilgrimage site, the house of the Virgin Mary
Why we chose this tourOur Ancient Ephesus Tour from Selcuk and Kusadasi takes you deep in Ephesus, a "Center" through the ages: a trade center for the ancient world, a religious center for early Christians, and now a unique tourism center. These well-preserved ruins are nestled into a fertile valley, and include a theater, library, and gymnasium in addition to the many religious sites. Your guide will direct you to the most famous points of interest, making sure that you get a great overview of this sprawling complex and all of the remnants that dot the site. You'll leave this tour feeling exhilarated and awed. This tour is available every day and leaves with guaranteed departures.
Book With Tourist Journey
- Hand-Crafted Insider Experiences
- Awesome Customer Service
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Easy Cancelation
Ancient Ephesus Tour from Selcuk and Kusadasi Itinerary
8:30-9:15 Pickup from Selcuk and Kusadasi
- We will pick you up from centralized hotels in Selcuk and Kusadasi.
Guided tour of ancient Ephesus
- You will discover the ancient city of Ephesus with your local guide and learn about the rich history of the site.
- Ephesus is one of the most well preserved ancient cities in the world and a definite highlight in Turkey.
- Included in this tour are the Temple of Artemis, one of the 7 Wonders of the Ancient World, the House of the Virgin Mary, where she was rumored to spend the remainder of her life, the Temple of Hadrian, which dates back to 118 CE, the Library of Celsus, the 3rd largest ancient Roman library after Alexandria and Pergamum with over 12,000 scrolls, and the Isabey Mosque, a landmark example of Seljukian architecture and sitting below the Basicilica of Saint John.
17:30-18:00 - Drop off in Selcuk and Kusadasi
- You will be dropped off at the same location you were picked up from.
NB - all timings on Ancient Ephesus Tour from Selcuk and Kusadasi are approximate
Ask a Question
Have a question?
If you have any questions about our Ancient Ephesus Tour from Selcuk and Kusadasi, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Transportation to and from Selcuk and Kusadasi
Fully guided tour
Lunch (Chicken Shish Kebab or Meatballs with rice, soup and salad); Vegetarian option available
Personal travel insurance
What to Bring
Some sites in this tour aren't wheelchair accessible, so please contact us if relevant and we will be happy to recommend some options!
Children under 3 years join free of charge but must sit on the lap
Related Tours and Experiences
Cappadocia 3 Day Tour from AntalyaTurkey | 3 days tour From $449 Per Person
Cappadocia 3 Day Tour from IstanbulTurkey | 3 days package From $499 Per Person
Ayder Highlands Tour from TrabzonTurkey | 8 days tour From $55 Per Person
Sumela Monastery Tour from TrabzonTurkey | 8 hours tour From $49 Per Person
Insider Trabzon City TourTurkey | 7 hours tour From $49 Per Person
Southern Cappadocia Tour from GoremeTurkey | 7 hours tour From $59 Per Person
Northern Cappadocia Tour from GoremeTurkey | 7 hours tour From $59 Per Person
Cappadocia Underground City Tour from GoremeTurkey | 8 hours tour From $75 Per Person
Dolmabahce Palace Tour & Bosporus Cruise from IstanbulTurkey | 7 hours tour From $85 Per Person
Insider Istanbul Old City TourTurkey | 9 hours tour From $55 Per Person