Ancient Ephesus Tour from Selcuk and Kusadasi Highlights
1Explore the Temple of Artemis, one of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World
2Discover the ancient city of Ephesus and it's staggeringly well-preserved ruins
3Visit the Library of Celsus, which was the 3rd largest library during the Roman Empire
4Tour a important Christian Pilgrimage site, the house of the Virgin Mary
Why we chose this tourOur Ancient Ephesus Tour from Selcuk and Kusadasi takes you deep in Ephesus, a "Center" through the ages: a trade center for the ancient world, a religious center for early Christians, and now a unique tourism center. These well-preserved ruins are nestled into a fertile valley, and include a theater, library, and gymnasium in addition to the many religious sites. Your guide will direct you to the most famous points of interest, making sure that you get a great overview of this sprawling complex and all of the remnants that dot the site. You'll leave this tour feeling exhilarated and awed. This tour is available every day and leaves with guaranteed departures.
Awesome Customer Service
Best Price Guaranteed
Ancient Ephesus Tour from Selcuk and Kusadasi Itinerary
8:30-9:15 Pickup from Selcuk and Kusadasi
- We will pick you up from centralized hotels in Selcuk and Kusadasi.
Guided tour of ancient Ephesus
- You will discover the ancient city of Ephesus with your local guide and learn about the rich history of the site.
- Ephesus is one of the most well preserved ancient cities in the world and a definite highlight in Turkey.
- Included in this tour are the Temple of Artemis, one of the 7 Wonders of the Ancient World, the House of the Virgin Mary, where she was rumored to spend the remainder of her life, the Temple of Hadrian, which dates back to 118 CE, the Library of Celsus, the 3rd largest ancient Roman library after Alexandria and Pergamum with over 12,000 scrolls, and the Isabey Mosque, a landmark example of Seljukian architecture and sitting below the Basicilica of Saint John.
17:30-18:00 - Drop off in Selcuk and Kusadasi
- You will be dropped off at the same location you were picked up from.
If you have any questions about our Ancient Ephesus Tour from Selcuk and Kusadasi, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Book Ancient Ephesus Tour from Selcuk and Kusadasi as a private tour, and customize the itinerary and locations for yourself, your family or a small group.