Amman, Madaba, Mount Nebo, and Dead Sea Tour from Amman Highlights
01Explore Amman, the capital of Jordan, with its beautiful ruins and the colorful market
02Visit the site of Madaba and discover the beautiful Byzantine Church and the stunningly intricate mosaics
03Enjoy the stunning views over the promised land from Mt. Nebo, as Moses was rumored to do years ago
04Take your time and relax at a private Dead Sea Beach before floating in its healing waters
Why we chose this tourOur Amman, Madaba, Mount Nebo, and Dead Sea Tour from Amman is a whirlwind single day tour that shows you some of Jordan's hidden gems and highlights, from modern metropolises to ancient archaeological artifacts. You'll cover history from biblical times to the present, and learn more about Byzantine, Roman, Hellenistic, and Islamic periods in this melting pot of a country with the guidance of a local expert. Natural splendor will also be a part of your tour, showing you the wild landscapes of Jordan, so be sure not to miss this! Our tour is available every day with guaranteed departures.
Book With Tourist Journey
- Hand-Crafted Insider Experiences
- Awesome Customer Service
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Easy Cancelation
Amman, Madaba, Mount Nebo, and Dead Sea Tour from Amman Itinerary
10:30 - Pickup from Amman
- We will pick you up from your hotel in Amman
Amman, Madaba, Mt. Nebo and the Dead Sea
- Your day of adventure begins in Amman, where you'll visit the 2nd Century CE Amphiteater, well-preserved with room to seat 6,000, and a short exploration of the local souq, a typical open-air market that can be found in cities across the Middle East.
- The next stop is Madaba, a site rich with history from myriad periods. You'll see their vast collection of artifacts from a number of periods, including a 6th Century map of "The Holy Land" and a variety of intricate mosaics, as well as two incredible churches, those of Saint George and The Virgin Mary.
- Retreat into nature with your visit to Mount Nebo, with panoramic views of multiple countries and a mix of landscapes, and the spot where Moses was rumored to first see the Holy Land below.
- Relax at a private beach at the Dead Sea, the lowest point on Earth, and lather yourself with its unique mud for a quick spa experience en plein air.
- After your action-packed day, you'll be returned to Amman to rest or continue the adventure solo!
19:00 - Drop off in Amman
- You will be dropped off at the same location you were picked up from.
NB - all timings on Amman, Madaba, Mount Nebo, and Dead Sea Tour from Amman are approximate
Ask a Question
Have a question?
If you have any questions about our Amman, Madaba, Mount Nebo, and Dead Sea Tour from Amman, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Transportation to and from Amman
Entrance fess to the sites and a private Dead Sea Beach
English speaking driver
Meals and drinks
Personal travel insurance
What to Bring
Modest clothing is recommended (no short skirts, low cut shirts or garment revealing the midriff). Headscarves are not required.
Cash (USD or JOD) for tips
The tour requires a minimum of 2 people
A licensed tour guide can be booked for an extra $120
Related Tours and Experiences
Wadi Rum Bedouin Desert Immersive Food & Cultural ExperienceJordan | 3 days tour From $569 Per Person
Jordan Through the Movies Private 3 Day Package TourJordan | 3 days package From $850 Per Person
4 Day Saudi Arabia & Madain Saleh Tour from AqabaJordan | 4 days package From $795 Per Person
10 Day Jordan, Dubai and Abu Dhabi Package TourJordan | 10 days package From $1,145 Per Person
Highlights of Jordan 4 Day Tour from Amman or the Dead SeaJordan | 3 days package From $609 Per Person
Highlights of Jordan 3 Day Tour from Amman or the Dead SeaJordan | 3 days package From $539 Per Person
Wadi Rum Jeep Tour Safari From AqabaJordan | 8 hours tour From $115 Per Person
Petra and Wadi Rum 3 Day Tour From AqabaJordan | 3 days tour From $379 Per Person
Petra and Wadi Rum 2 Day Tour From AqabaJordan | 2 days tour From $339 Per Person
Petra 2 Day Tour From AqabaJordan | 2 days tour From $229 Per Person