1Explore Amman, the capital of Jordan, with its beautiful ruins and the colorful market
2Visit the site of Madaba and discover the beautiful Byzantine Church and the stunningly intricate mosaics
3Enjoy the stunning views over the promised land from Mt. Nebo, as Moses was rumored to do years ago
4Take your time and relax at a private Dead Sea Beach before floating in its healing waters
Why we chose this tourOur Amman, Madaba, Mount Nebo, and Dead Sea Tour from Amman is a whirlwind single day tour that shows you some of Jordan's hidden gems and highlights, from modern metropolises to ancient archaeological artifacts. You'll cover history from biblical times to the present, and learn more about Byzantine, Roman, Hellenistic, and Islamic periods in this melting pot of a country with the guidance of a local expert. Natural splendor will also be a part of your tour, showing you the wild landscapes of Jordan, so be sure not to miss this! Our tour is available every day with guaranteed departures.
Awesome Customer Service
Best Price Guaranteed
Itinerary - Amman, Madaba, Mount Nebo, and Dead Sea Tour from Amman
10:30 - Pickup from Amman
- We will pick you up from your hotel in Amman
Amman, Madaba, Mt. Nebo and the Dead Sea
- Your day of adventure begins in Amman, where you'll visit the 2nd Century CE Amphiteater, well-preserved with room to seat 6,000, and a short exploration of the local souq, a typical open-air market that can be found in cities across the Middle East.
- The next stop is Madaba, a site rich with history from myriad periods. You'll see their vast collection of artifacts from a number of periods, including a 6th Century map of "The Holy Land" and a variety of intricate mosaics, as well as two incredible churches, those of Saint George and The Virgin Mary.
- Retreat into nature with your visit to Mount Nebo, with panoramic views of multiple countries and a mix of landscapes, and the spot where Moses was rumored to first see the Holy Land below.
- Relax at a private beach at the Dead Sea, the lowest point on Earth, and lather yourself with its unique mud for a quick spa experience en plein air.
- After your action-packed day, you'll be returned to Amman to rest or continue the adventure solo!
19:00 - Drop off in Amman
- You will be dropped off at the same location you were picked up from.
If you have any questions about our Amman, Madaba, Mount Nebo, and Dead Sea Tour from Amman, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Book Amman, Madaba, Mount Nebo, and Dead Sea Tour from Amman as a private tour, and customize the itinerary and locations for yourself, your family or a small group.