Madaba, Mount Nebo, and Dead Sea Private Tour from Amman Highlights
01Visit the site of Madaba and discover the beautiful Byzantine Church and the stunningly intricate mosaics
02Enjoy the stunning views over the promised land from Mt. Nebo, as Moses was rumored to do years ago
03Take your time and relax at a private Dead Sea Beach before floating in its healing waters
04Enjoy the beautiful views over the fascinating landscapes in Jordan
Why we chose this tourOur Madaba, Mount Nebo and Dead Sea Private Tour from Amman is a whirlwind single day tour that shows you some of Jordan's hidden gems and highlights, from beautiful landscapes to ancient archaeological artifacts. You'll cover history from biblical times to the present, and learn more about Byzantine, Roman, Hellenistic, and Islamic periods in this melting pot of a country. Optionally you can choose to be accompanied by a local expert. Natural splendor will also be a part of your tour, showing you the wild landscapes of Jordan, so be sure not to miss this! Our tour is available every day.
Book With Tourist Journey
- We hand-pick each tour and experience which we offer
- Led by a true local expert full of passion
- Hassle-free experience promise. We take care of everything so you just have to enjoy
- Great memories and the best stories guaranteed
- Easy booking, easy cancelation and best price guaranteed
Madaba, Mount Nebo, and Dead Sea Private Tour from Amman Itinerary
10:30 - Pickup from Amman
- We will pick you up from your hotel in Amman
Madaba, Mt. Nebo and the Dead Sea
- Your day of adventure begins in Madaba, a site rich with history from myriad periods. You'll see their vast collection of artifacts from a number of periods, including a 6th Century map of "The Holy Land" and a variety of intricate mosaics, as well as two incredible churches, those of Saint George and The Virgin Mary.
- Retreat into nature with your visit to Mount Nebo, with panoramic views of multiple countries and a mix of landscapes, and the spot where Moses was rumored to first see the Holy Land below.
- Relax at a private beach at the Dead Sea, the lowest point on Earth, and lather yourself with its unique mud for a quick spa experience en plein air.
- After your action-packed day, you'll be returned to Amman to rest or continue the adventure solo!
19:00 - Drop off in Amman
- You will be dropped off at the same location you were picked up from.
NB - all timings on Madaba, Mount Nebo, and Dead Sea Private Tour from Amman are approximate
Have a question?
If you have any questions about our Madaba, Mount Nebo, and Dead Sea Private Tour from Amman, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Transportation to and from Amman
Entrance fess to the sites and a private Dead Sea Beach
English speaking driver
Meals and drinks
Personal travel insurance
What to Bring
Modest clothing is recommended (no short skirts, low cut shirts or garment revealing the midriff). Headscarves are not required.
Swimming suit & towel
Hat, sunscreen & sunglasses
Cash (USD or JOD) for tips
A licensed tour guide can be booked for an extra $169
Related Tours and Experiences
Jerash and Amman Day Tour from AmmanJordan | 7 hour tour From $169 Per Person
Sayadia Cooking Class with a Local in AqabaJordan | 3 hour tour From $59 Per Person
Red Sea Cruise & Snorkeling Experience from AqabaJordan | 3 hour tour From $80 Per Person
Stargazing Experience in Wadi Rum from AqabaJordan | 4 hour tour From $105 Per Person
Jabal Umm Ad Dami Private Hiking Tour from AqabaJordan | 11 hour tour From $159 Per Person
Wadi al Hasa Private Hiking Tour from AqabaJordan | 11 hour tour From $95 Per Person
2 day Petra and Wadi Rum Private Tour from Amman and the Dead SeaJordan | 2 days tour From $249 Per Person
Petra 1 Day Private Tour from Amman and the Dead SeaJordan | 1 day tour From $159 Per Person
PCR Covid Test across JordanJordan From $99 Per Person
PCR Covid Test at the Dead SeaJordan From $99 Per Person