Alternative Market and Tapas Tour in Seville Highlights
1See a more authentic side of Spain when you visit curated tapas bars and bodegas
2Discover the difference between the Bohemian Quarter and the rest of Seville
3Savor a tantalizing array of tapas and Spanish wines with locals
4Uncover the true character of Seville in an authentic way
Why we chose this tourOur Alternative Market and Tapas Tour in Seville takes you to a more gritty and authentic side of Seville to explore the cuisine and culture of this thriving city. Explore the Bohemian Quarter's historical roots and meet its modern vibes as you taste your away across the area, learning more about this fascinating town. This tour is available every day and leaves with guaranteed departures.
Book With Tourist JourneyHand-Crafted Insider Experiences
Awesome Customer Service
Best Price Guaranteed
Small Group Size
Alternative Market and Tapas Tour in Seville Itinerary
12:30/20:00 - Pick up in Seville
- Meet your local guide at a centralized location in Seville.
Tapas Tasting Tour
- Meet your guide in front of the upscale Cinema Alameda where your guide will give you a short introduction to the Bohemian District's historical roots and evolution.
- Walk through the vibrant streets, arriving at your first tapas tasting to whet your appetite before you continue exploring the streets, stopping at bars that range from stand-up venues to formal restaurants.
- At each bar, whether they're serving traditional Andalusian cuisine or delicacies with a modern twist, your dish will be paired with a drink (1 beer, 1 wine, 1 sherry, soft drink or a local drink) with the help of your guide.
- You'll end your tour feeling full and refreshed, ready to explore everything else that Seville has to offer!
15:30/23:00 Drop off in
- You will be dropped off at the same location you were picked up from.
NB - all timings on Alternative Market and Tapas Tour in Seville are approximate
Ask a Question
Have a question?
If you have any questions about our Alternative Market and Tapas Tour in Seville, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Availability and Pricing
Expert Foodie Guide
Visit 3-4 of the Best Traditional Tapas Bars in Seville
4 Drinks Per Person (Sherry, Red or White Wine, Beer, Tinto de Verano, and of course, Water)
4 tapas per Person or Depending on the Participants, We Will Try Between 6 to 16 Different Tapas
You Will Be Able To Try Some Of The Following (We Will Try Our Best to Accommodate You): Cigar, Pork Ribs, Mushroom Cake, Salmorejo, Fried Eggplants with Honey, Goat Cheese in oven, Croquetas, Squid, Solomillo with Goat Cheese, Carrilladas, Capirotes de Langostinos, Gazon (Special Fish from Southern Spain), Paella, Montadito, Tocino del Cielo – The Order and Selection Can Changed Depending on the Availability
Desert Options Could Include but Not Limited to Palmerita de Chocolate, Tocino de Cielo, Coffee or Ice Cream
Visit The Oldest Market in Seville and Depending on the Opening Hours, Have a Drink There
Information sheet about Seville
Tapas and drinks not mentioned
Personal travel insurance
Menu Can be Adapted to Vegetarians (Please let us know in advance)
Menu Can be Adapted if You Have Any Allergies (Please Let Us Know!)
The minimum age is 5 years old