1See a more authentic side of Spain when you visit curated tapas bars and bodegas
2Discover the difference between the Bohemian Quarter and the rest of Seville
3Savor a tantalizing array of tapas and Spanish wines with locals
4Uncover the true character of Seville in an authentic way
Why we chose this tourOur Alternative Market and Tapas Tour in Seville takes you to a more gritty and authentic side of Seville to explore the cuisine and culture of this thriving city. Explore the Bohemian Quarter's historical roots and meet its modern vibes as you taste your away across the area, learning more about this fascinating town. This tour is available every day and leaves with guaranteed departures.
Awesome Customer Service
Best Price Guaranteed
Small Group Size
Itinerary - Alternative Market and Tapas Tour in Seville
12:30/20:00 - Pick up in Seville
- Meet your local guide at a centralized location in Seville.
Tapas Tasting Tour
- Meet your guide in front of the upscale Cinema Alameda where your guide will give you a short introduction to the Bohemian District's historical roots and evolution.
- Walk through the vibrant streets, arriving at your first tapas tasting to whet your appetite before you continue exploring the streets, stopping at bars that range from stand-up venues to formal restaurants.
- At each bar, whether they're serving traditional Andalusian cuisine or delicacies with a modern twist, your dish will be paired with a local wine with the help of your guide.
- You'll end your tour feeling full and refreshed, ready to explore everything else that Seville has to offer!
15:30/23:00 Drop off in
- You will be dropped off at the same location you were picked up from.
If you have any questions about our Alternative Market and Tapas Tour in Seville, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Book Alternative Market and Tapas Tour in Seville as a private tour, and customize the itinerary and locations for yourself, your family or a small group.