Alternative Florence & Tuscany 6 Day Tour Package Highlights
1Spend an incredible 6 days in Florence and the surrounding Tuscan countryside
2Hike all 5 Cinque Terre villages, complete with boat ride to the final town
3Each day is led by a different handpicked insider guide
4Bike your way around Florence and the Chianti countryside, stopping at famous sights and local wineries
5Master the art of Tuscan cooking under the watchful eye of a local chef
6Choose your hotel from our curated selection of excellent options
Why we chose this tourIf you're interested in hiking, biking, and cooking, our Alternative Florence & Tuscany 6 Day Tour Package is for you. Get to know the very heart and soul of Florence and the surrounding area, learn about what makes this gorgeous region tick. This package includes everything from night walking tours, to e-bike tours of both the city and the Chianti countryside and coastline. Get to try local wines, cook Tuscan culinary masterpieces and feel like a local. Our experienced guides will be on hand for each experience to make sure you get the very best out of your time in Florence. Our Alternative Florence & Tuscany 6 Day Tour Package leaves with guaranteed departures.
Our Alternative Florence & Tuscany 6 Day Package is action-packed and perfect for the adventurous amongst you. Our itinerary will not only keep you fit, with plenty of biking and walking, but well-fed and watered too! The views you’ll see will be incredible. The food you’ll make will be delicious. And our handpicked guides will be with you every step of the way, to ensure you get the very most out of your time in Tuscany. Not only will you get a chance to visit Florence, but the gorgeous villages of Cinque Terre too (a tour of all 5 villages are included in the package). There’ll also be some free time for you to enjoy the sights and Florence for yourself. And don’t forget your hotel; you will have the chance to book your own hotel at the time of booking, to ensure that it perfectly suits your needs.
If you are keen on learning how a region really feels, not just ticking off sights, this will be the tour package for you.
Awesome Customer Service
Best Price Guaranteed
Alternative Florence & Tuscany 6 Day Tour Package Itinerary
Day 1 - Arrival in Florence
- Day one is reserved for your independent arrival in Florence. Check into your handpicked hotel then spend the evening resting up or spending time discovering Florence for yourself.
Day 2 - Florence E-Bike Tour & Florence Night Walking Tour
- Spend the morning getting the blood pumping with our Florence E-Bike tour.
- Meet your local guide and a small group, ready to speed your way through the City of Lilies.
- Cruise along historical pathways whilst learning all about the history of Florence.
- Pass by Florence's key sights including Piazza Signoria, Palazzo Vecchio, the Uffizi Gallery and the famous Ponte Vecchio.
- The e-bike will make cycling along to Santo Spirito Square easy! Here you'll find tourists and locals alike, soaking up the city's atmosphere.
- Finish your tour with a panoramic view of Florence's skyline.
- The afternoon is yours; why not indulge in a spot of lunch or a nap, ready for your evening activity of a Florence night walking tour.
- The city comes alive at night, with streets filled with people drinking coffee, wine, beer, and heading out to dinner.
- You'll meet an enthusiastic local guide who will take you through Florence's ancient streets, spinning tales of past and present.
- Return to your hotel to relax or head out into the Florentine night.
Day 3 - Tuscan Market Tour and Cooking Class
- Our Tuscan market tour and cooking class will be a special morning for the foodies amongst you.
- Learn to cook like a local under the watchful eye of a local chef.
- Visit a local market where you'll pick up ingredients to make your culinary masterpieces. (Please note that on Sundays and public holidays there is no visit to the San Lorenzo Mercato Centrale, instead there you will visit a vegetable garden where you can pick fresh ingredients).
- Head to a charming farmhouse where you'll turn your ingredients into a delicious lunch, from appetizer to dessert.
- Master traditional recipes that you can recreate at home.
- Finish the afternoon on the farmhouse terrace where you'll get to eat the food you have prepared, along with a glass of wine, whilst overlooking a breathtaking view of the Tuscan hills.
- Return to your hotel for an afternoon and evening of independent exploration.
Day 4 - Chianti E-Bike Tour
- Head out of Florence and into the picturesque Chianti hills for our Chianti E-Bike Tour.
- Meet your guide who will be with you on this energetic tour!
- Cruise through the Chianti countryside, passing olive groves, vineyards, castles, and villas.
- Stop for lunch at one of the region's best wineries, which will also treat you to a tasting of their gorgeous wines.
- Ride further through Chianti before being taken back to Florence.
- Please note that this tour will require some level of fitness; you must be in a good physical condition and be able to walk stairs.
Day 5 - Cinque Terre Hiking Tour
- Spend the day hiking the beautiful Cinque Terre villages.
- You will be collected from Florence and, along with a small group, visit these famous five villages, perched on the top of cliffs.
- Hike along the coastal path and take some short train rides between the villages.
- There will be some time to stop and take a drink at one of the local bars.
- The tour finishes with a boat ride to the final village Riomaggiore.
- Return to Florence full of incredible memories and a camera full of photos!
Day 6 - Departure
- Day 6 is reserved for your independent departure from Florence. Whether you're continuing your Italian adventure or heading home, you'll be sure to have plenty of memories of this gorgeous city and surrounding countryside.
If you have any questions about our Alternative Florence & Tuscany 6 Day Tour Package, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Related Tours and Experiences
Venice Food & Wine TourItaly | 3 hours tour From $89 Per Person
Venice Food & Market TourItaly | 3 hours tour From $89 Per Person
Catania Street Food Evening TourItaly | 3 hours tour From $55 Per Person
Palermo Wine Tasting TourItaly | 3 hours tour From $85 Per Person
Palermo Street Food Evening TourItaly | 3 hours tour From $55 Per Person
Palermo Street Food Morning TourItaly | 3 hours tour From $55 Per Person
Bonassola E-Bike Wine Tasting Tour from Levanto (Cinque Terre)Italy | 3 hours tour From $105 Per Person
Sensory Wine Tasting Experience in Manarola (Cinque Terre)Italy | 2 hours tour From $70 Per Person
Traditional Pesto Cooking Class in Manarola (Cinque Terre)Italy | 1 hour tour From $65 Per Person
Cinque Terre Sunset Kayak Tour & Aperitif from MonterossoItaly | 3 hours tour From $102 Per Person