Alternative Florence & Tuscany 6 Day Tour Package Highlights
01Spend an incredible 6 days in Florence and the surrounding Tuscan countryside
02Hike all 5 Cinque Terre villages, complete with boat ride to the final town
03Each day is led by a different handpicked insider guide
04See Michelangelo's sculpture masterpiece "David" on an immersive tour of the Accademia Gallery and the Uffizi Gallery
05Master the art of Tuscan cooking under the expert eye of a local chef
06Choose your hotel from our curated selection of excellent options
Why we chose this tourIf you're interested in hiking, biking, cooking, and art, our Alternative Florence & Tuscany 6 Day Tour Package is a perfect choice. Get to know the very heart and soul of Florence and the surrounding area, learn about what makes this gorgeous region tick. This package includes everything from night walking tours, to art excursions that take you through Italy's incredible cultural history. Get to try local wines, cook Tuscan culinary masterpieces and feel like a local. Our experienced guides will be on hand for each experience to make sure you get the very best out of your time in Florence. Our Alternative Florence & Tuscany 6 Day Tour Package leaves with guaranteed departures.
Our Alternative Florence & Tuscany 6 Day Package is action-packed and perfect for the adventurous amongst you. Our itinerary will not only keep you fit, with plenty of biking and walking, but well-fed and watered too! The views you’ll see will be incredible. The food you’ll make will be delicious. And the art you’ll see – utterly breathtaking. Our handpicked guides will be with you every step of the way, to ensure you get the very most out of your time in Tuscany. Not only will you get a chance to visit Florence, but the gorgeous villages of Cinque Terre too (a tour of all 5 villages is included in the package). There’ll also be some free time for you to enjoy the sights and Florence for yourself. And don’t forget your hotel; you will have the chance to book your own hotel at the time of booking, to ensure that it perfectly suits your needs.
If you are keen on learning how a region really feels, not just ticking off sights, this will be the tour package for you.
- We hand-craft each tour package which we offer
- Each tour and experience is led by a true local expert full of passion
- Hassle-free experience promise. We take care of everything so you just have to enjoy
- Choose the hotels you stay at from our curated selection
- Great memories and the best stories guaranteed
- Easy booking, easy cancelation and best price guaranteed
Alternative Florence & Tuscany 6 Day Tour Package Itinerary
Day 1 - Arrival in Florence
- Day one is reserved for your independent arrival in Florence. Check into your handpicked hotel then spend the evening resting up or spending time discovering Florence for yourself.
Day 2 - Florence E-Bike Tour & Florence Night Walking Tour
- Spend the morning getting the blood pumping with our Florence E-Bike tour.
- Meet your local guide and a small group, ready to speed your way through the City of Lilies.
- Cruise along historical pathways whilst learning all about the history of Florence.
- Pass by Florence's key sights including Piazza Signoria, Palazzo Vecchio, the Uffizi Gallery and the famous Ponte Vecchio.
- The e-bike will make cycling along to Santo Spirito Square easy! Here you'll find tourists and locals alike, soaking up the city's atmosphere.
- Finish your tour with a panoramic view of Florence's skyline.
- The afternoon is yours; why not indulge in a spot of lunch or a nap, ready for your evening activity of a Florence night walking tour.
- The city comes alive at night, with streets filled with people drinking coffee, wine, beer, and heading out to dinner.
- You'll meet an enthusiastic local guide who will take you through Florence's ancient streets, spinning tales of past and present.
- Return to your hotel to relax or head out into the Florentine night.
Day 3 - Tuscan Market Tour and Cooking Class
- Our Tuscan market tour and cooking class will be a special morning for the foodies amongst you.
- Learn to cook like a local under the watchful eye of a local chef.
- Visit a local market where you'll pick up ingredients to make your culinary masterpieces. (Please note that on Sundays and public holidays there is no visit to the San Lorenzo Mercato Centrale, instead there you will visit a vegetable garden where you can pick fresh ingredients).
- Head to a charming farmhouse where you'll turn your ingredients into a delicious lunch, from appetizer to dessert.
- Master traditional recipes that you can recreate at home.
- Finish the afternoon on the farmhouse terrace where you'll get to eat the food you have prepared, along with a glass of wine, whilst overlooking a breathtaking view of the Tuscan hills.
- Return to your hotel for an afternoon and evening of independent exploration.
Day 4 - Florence Accademia Gallery & Uffizi Gallery Tour
- Spend a fulfilling day immersed in beauty, starting with a visit to the iconic David statue at the Accademia Gallery. Learn all about the ways the sculpture symbolizes the city's past.
- Appreciate the artist's other masterpieces like the unfinished "Prisoners" and the "Palestrina Pietà" as your expert guide gives you a deeper understanding of Michelangelo's life and times, and uncovers the stories behind the works themselves.
- Take an hour for solo explorations or a quick lunch break before heading out to Florence's streets on a delightful walking tour.
- Dive into Florence's two millennia of extraordinary figures and notorious upheavals, from ancient Romans to medieval scientists and artists and beyond.
- Stroll from Ponte Vecchio to admire the famous architecture of the Uffizi Courtyard, featuring Brunelleschi's Dome overlooking the Baptistery's Golden Gates of Paradise.
- Be blown away by masterpieces of the artistic luminaries from the Middle Ages at the wold-famous Uffizi gallery while learning the fascinating secrets of their techniques, and see for yourself why Florence was "the birthplace of the Renaissance"
- The tour ends in the Uffizi, allowing for more time to immerse yourself in this truly singular landmark of art history.
Day 5 - Cinque Terre Hiking Tour
- Spend the day hiking the beautiful Cinque Terre villages.
- You will be collected from Florence and, along with a small group, visit these famous five villages, perched on the top of cliffs.
- Hike along the coastal path and take some short train rides between the villages.
- There will be some time to stop and take a drink at one of the local bars.
- The tour finishes with a boat ride to the final village Riomaggiore.
- Return to Florence full of incredible memories and a camera full of photos!
Day 6 - Departure
- Day 6 is reserved for your independent departure from Florence. Whether you're continuing your Italian adventure or heading home, you'll be sure to have plenty of memories of this gorgeous city and surrounding countryside.
If you have any questions about our Alternative Florence & Tuscany 6 Day Tour Package, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Related Tours and Experiences
Private Cooking Class with a Local in VeniceItaly | 3 hour tour From $159 Per Person
Milan Countryside and Wine Tasting TourItaly | 6 hour tour From $279 Per Person
Polignano a Mare Stand Up Paddle ExperienceItaly | 1.5 hour tour From $40 Per Person
Otranto Coast Boat TourItaly | 4 hour tour From $105 Per Person
Homemade Orecchiette Cooking Class in ConversanoItaly | 3 hour tour From $99 Per Person
Mozzarella Tasting Tour in Martina Franca or ConversanoItaly | 1.5 hour tour From $89 Per Person
Martina Franca Wine Tasting ExperienceItaly | 1.5 hour tour From $40 Per Person
Insider Monopoli City TourItaly | 1.5 hour tour From $57 Per Person
Polignano A Mare Sea Caves Boat TourItaly | 1.5 hour tour From $39 Per Person
Insider Ostuni City TourItaly | 1.5 hour tour From $50 Per Person