Aegina, Poros, and Hydra Cruise from Athens Highlights
1Explore the beautiful Saronic Islands on a cruise from Athens
2Take your time to discover the beauty of Hydra, which was once a safe haven for pirates
3Discover the beauty of Aegina on your own, or join a tour of the ancient Temple of Aphaia
4Enjoy free time at the beautiful island of Poros and discover the historical landmarks, or relax at many of the beautiful beaches
5Relax on board enjoying a traditional Greek folklore show with music and dances
Why we chose this tourOur Aegina, Poros, and Hydra Cruise from Athens offers visitors the chance to sample all that these delightful hidden gems have to offer. Sail across the Saronic Gult to visit classical temples, quaint local shops, and beautiful unspoiled beaches. Learn about the pirates that used to traverse these waters, and finish your day with a delightful live show on your way back to the port.
Our Aegina, Poros, and Hydra Cruise from Athens is available every day, April through October, and allows you to explore some of the most interesting islands surrounding Athens, Poros, Hydra, and Aegina. You’ll depart from the port, sailing straight for the island of Poros. Your day begins with some free time to check out some of the local sights, like the clock tower or Temple of Poseidon, or indulge in some shopping for artisinal jewelry or glass handicrafts. After soaking in the relaxed atmosphere of this low-key island escape, it’s time to head to Hydra. Spend your hour and a half here checking out this historical pirate hideaway that’s covered in exquisite mansions and traditional town houses. Say hello to the donkeys the locals use as transport; the only vehicles on Hydra are garbage trucks and ambulances!
Last, but not least, the boat will cruise from Hydra over to the unspoiled island of Aegina, the previous capital of Greece, where you can join a tour of the Temple of Aphaia or stroll around the town itself. If you choose to visit the goddess-mother’s temple, take a long look at the pediments: these shelf-like protrusions showcase the sculptural prowess of the temple’s builders. If you’re looking to discover more of the island, you can venture to the smaller fishing villages that line the coast or explore one of the island’s many museums, monuments, or ruins. When you’ve had your fill of Aegina, or at least the free time you’ve been given, hop back on the ship for a live show with music and dancing while you head back to the port.
This tour leaves with guaranteed departures.
Awesome Customer Service
Best Price Guaranteed
Aegina, Poros, and Hydra Cruise from Athens Itinerary
6:45-7:30 - Pickup from Athens
- You will be picked up from centralized hotels in Athens.
Free time at the Island of Poros
- Your first stop of today will be the beautiful Island of Poros.
- During the next 2 hours, you can take your time and stroll around the island.
- Discover the beautiful and colorful city and its historic clock tower.
Free time on the Island of Hydra
- Your next stop will be the picturesque Island of Hydra.
- Take the next 1.5 hours to discover the shelter of the Saronic Pirates.
- You will find yourself in a dramatic landscape and a very special architecture, which tells still the stories of the turbulent history of Hydra.
Free time on the Island of Aegina
- The last stop of your cruise will be the marvelous Island of Aegina.
- You can either use the time and explore Aegina, a famous getaway for Athenians on your own, or you can join a tour of the Temple of Aphaia (for an extra cost).
- During your ride back to Athens, you will enjoy a traditional Greek folklore show with the typical music and dances.
- Enjoy a delicious buffet lunch on the way home
20:00- 20:30 - Drop off in Athens
- You will be dropped off at the same location you were picked up from.
If you have any questions about our Aegina, Poros, and Hydra Cruise from Athens, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Book Aegina, Poros, and Hydra Cruise from Athens as a private tour, and customize the itinerary and locations for yourself, your family or a small group.