Adriatic Jewels Private Tour From Kotor, Budva, Tivat & Podgorica Highlights
01Take a photo at Montenegro's most famous postcard picture spot
02Explore the unique tiny island-resort of Sveti Stefan, home to Montenegro's most famous hotel
03Take in the boutiques, bars and beaches of Budva, the most popular tourist destination in Montenegro
04Walk through Tivat to see its world-renowned Porto Montenegro, a yachter's paradise
Why we chose this tourIf you want to get a taste of what Montenegro's incredible Adriatic coast has to offer, join us on our Adriatic Jewels Private Tour. This tour is a chance to experience Montenegro’s most interesting spots along the Adriatic in one easy day trip. Imagine the sapphire waters of the Adriatic stretching out in front of you and striking forested mountains behind you, punctuated by charming terracotta-roofed houses. Hip boutiques selling luxury wares and fine local eateries, luxury resorts, marinas full of yachts, beautiful promenades, and pristine beaches make it easy to understand why the Adriatic coast is the most popular and photogenic tourist destination in Montenegro. This private tour is available for booking 7 days a week.
The tour will begin with a scenic drive along the coast towards Sveti Stefan, with a stop at the most well-known postcard photo spot in Montenegro, endless Adriatic blues panning out from the stunning coastline. Our guide will take you on a walk through the tiny island-city-hotel of Sveti Stefan, giving you a fascinating look into the history of the island and Aman Resort – the most luxurious and famous hotel in Montenegro. Then you will take a stroll through the old town of Budva, an ancient city whose history dates back 3,450 years. Take in the combination of beautiful scenery, historic architecture, and monuments, and buzzing modern nightlife that has earned Budva the title “Queen of the Adriatic”. The tour ends in Tivat, known as one of the sunniest places in the Bay of Kotor. The tour ends with a walk through Porto Montenegro – aka Montenegrin Monaco – one of the largest marinas in the Adriatic, and home to hundreds of yachts, with owners from all over the world.
- We hand-pick each tour and experience which we offer
- Led by a true local expert full of passion
- Hassle-free experience promise. We take care of everything so you just have to enjoy
- Great memories and the best stories guaranteed
- Easy booking, easy cancelation and best price guaranteed
Adriatic Jewels Private Tour From Kotor, Budva, Tivat & Podgorica Itinerary
07:00 - 11:00 - Pickup from Podgorica, Budva, Cetinje, Kotor, Tivat, Bar and Ulcinj
- You will be picked up from your hotel in one of the above mentioned cities.
- Tour can start between 07:00 - 11:00 am.
Guided Tour of Adriatic Jewels
- Drive towards Saint Stefan, with a photo stop at a panoramic viewpoint made famous by tourist postcards of Montenegro. Pass through King’s park, through a gorgeous olive garden, and past a Karađorđević dynasty-era summer house to the Queen’s Beach.
- Saint Stefan historical sightseeing tour, featuring The Church of Lord’s Transfiguration, the Piazza (central square) where local people used to trade homemade products, and the Small and Big Churches. A visit to one of the rooms at the exclusive ‘’Aman Resort’’, depending on vacancy.
- Sightseeing tour of Budva’s Old Town, passing through winding streets, beautiful churches, squares, the Citadel, and the Marina.
- Free time for exploring, shopping, or grabbing a drink on one of Budva’s beautiful beaches.
- Drive to Tivat, walking tour from the Pine hotel, down the Tivat promenade, and ending at ‘’Porto Montenegro’’ – the Adriatic’s most exclusive marina and a yachting paradise.
12:00 - 16:00 - Drop off at Podgorica, Budva, Cetinje, Kotor, Tivat, Bar and Ulcinj
- You will be dropped off at the same location you were picked up from.
If you have any questions about our Adriatic Jewels Private Tour From Kotor, Budva, Tivat & Podgorica, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Related Tours and Experiences
Montenegro Tour By Train from PodgoricaMontenegro | 8 hour tour From $69 Per Person
Lovćen Private Tour from Kotor, Budva, Tivat & PodgoricaMontenegro | 7 hour tour From $65 Per Person
Piva Lake Private Biking Tour from Kotor, Budva, Tivat & PodgoricaMontenegro | 9 hour tour From $115 Per Person
Vasojevićki Kom Private Hiking Tour from Kotor, Budva, Tivat & PodgoricaMontenegro | 9 hour tour From $59 Per Person
Durmitor – Bobotov Kuk Private Hiking Tour From Kotor, Budva, Tivat & PodgoricaMontenegro | 10 hour tour From $59 Per Person
Stunning Montenegro Private Seaside TourMontenegro | 8 hour tour From $85 Per Person
South Montenegro Private Tour from Kotor, Budva, Tivat & PodgoricaMontenegro | 8 hour tour From $65 Per Person
Mrtvica Canyon Hiking Tour from Kotor, Budva, Tivat & PodgoricaMontenegro | 6 hour tour From $45 Per Person
Crmnica Wine Road Private Tour from Kotor, Budva, Tivat & PodgoricaMontenegro | 6 hour tour From $119 Per Person
Bjelasica Private Hiking Tour From Kotor, Budva, Tivat & PodgoricaMontenegro | 7 hour tour From $70 Per Person