Abu Dhabi, Louvre and Qasr Al Watan Tour from Dubai Highlights
01Step inside the world-renowned and breathtaking Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque
02Visit Abu Dhabi's spectacular Presidential Palace and dive into history
03Snap a photo outside of the opulent Emirates Palace Hotel
04Wander the halls of the Louvre Abu Dhabi with a small tour group
Why we chose this tourOur Abu Dhabi, Louvre, and Qasr Al Watan Tour from Dubai is limited to only 15 travelers, giving you more personalized attention and an intimate trip through this endlessly fascinating city's streets. Marvel at the man-made wonders that line the streets, gaze in awe at architectural masterpieces, learn the history of Abu Dhabi, and visit the Louvre without stepping foot in Paris! This tour is available every Tuesday, Thursday, and Sunday and leaves with guaranteed departures.
Book With Tourist Journey
- Hand-Crafted Insider Experiences
- Awesome Customer Service
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Easy CancelationSmall Group Size
Abu Dhabi, Louvre and Qasr Al Watan Tour from Dubai Itinerary
8:30-9:00 - Pickup from Dubai
- You will be picked up from your hotel in Dubai's City Center.
Guided Tour of Abu Dhabi including the Louvre and Qasr Al Watan
- Begin by meeting your tour guide and driving to Abu Dhabi, receiving a briefing about the day to come and starting at the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, one of the largest in the world and famous for its stunning design and decorations.
- The White Mosque combines a number of architectural styles and dazzling design additions to it's immense grounds that can hold 40,000 worshippers and visitors that's sure to awe you.
- Continue with a drive to the Emirate Palace Hotel, one of the most luxurious hotels in the world, and snap some photos outside the hotel before heading deeper into Abu Dhabi.
- Wind through Al Bateen, an area that houses the Presidential and Royal Family Palaces next to the shimmering waters of the Persian Gulf, and make your way to the Abu Dhabi Corniche.
- This sparkling walkway, decorated with play areas, beaches, cafes, and upscale restaurants stretches 5 miles along the water, and leads to the Abu Dhabi Marina Mall where you'll have free time to eat lunch and do some shopping.
- After lunch, head to the Mina Zayed Dates Market to taste fruits from the UAE, Oman, and Saudi Arabia and then dive into the traditional aspects of desert life at the Heritage Village of Abu Dhabi, an interactive exhibit.
- Return to the present with a visit to a more contemporary cultural landmark, Qasr Al Watan, or the presidential palace, and listen to stories about how the Emirates were founded and how they are governed while you admire the artistry of the building.
- Make your way to the Louvre Abu Dhabi, a completely unique joint effort that showcases art from the Musee du Louvre, Musee d'Orsay, and Centre Pompidou to bring the first Louvre collaboration in the world to the Middle East.
- The gallery itself will also wow you with its unique decorations, and give you an introduction to traditional art throughout the ages.
- After your visit to the Louvre, your busy day is done and it's time to return to your hotel!
18:30 - Drop off at Dubai
- You will be dropped off at the same location you were picked up from.
NB - all timings on Abu Dhabi, Louvre and Qasr Al Watan Tour from Dubai are approximate
Ask a Question
Have a question?
If you have any questions about our Abu Dhabi, Louvre and Qasr Al Watan Tour from Dubai, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Transportation to and from your hotel in Dubai
Fully guided tour
Entrance fees to the Louvre and Qasr Al Watan
Lunch & drinks
Personal travel insurance
What to Bring
Sunglasses & sunscreen
The Sheikh Zayed Mosque has strict modesty laws that visitors must comply with. No tight clothing, profane words, beachwear, or transparent items are allowed. Women must wear an abaya, which is provided for free. Men and women must cover their elbows and knees for entry. Members of different sexes may not touch inside or stand too close together. Shorts and skirts are prohibited.
The tour requires a minimum of 2 people, if there are not enough travelers, we will try to change your travel date
Related Tours and Experiences
7 Day Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah & Ajman Tour PackageUnited Arab Emirates | 7 days package From $624 Per Person
Marina Dhow Cruise Dinner from DubaiUnited Arab Emirates | 3 hours tour From $59 Per Person
Dubai Night Tour & Dhow Cruise DinnerUnited Arab Emirates | 5 hours tour From $169 Per Person
Modern Dubai Half Day City TourUnited Arab Emirates | 4 hours tour From $46 Per Person
Classic Dubai Half Day City TourUnited Arab Emirates | 4 hours tour From $46 Per Person
Hatta Mountain Safari Tour from DubaiUnited Arab Emirates | 6 hours tour From $130 Per Person
Dubai & Abu Dhabi 5 Day City Break Tour PackageUnited Arab Emirates | 5 days package From $525 Per Person
Lahbab Desert Safari, Camel Ride, Quad Experience & Private Beach Access at Palm Jumeirah from DubaiUnited Arab Emirates | 5 hours tour From $79 Per Person
Red Dune Quad Bike Safari and BBQ Experience from Dubai – Small Group TourUnited Arab Emirates | 7 hours tour From $95 Per Person
Insider Dubai City TourUnited Arab Emirates | 10 hours tour From $190 Per Person