Abu Dhabi, Louvre and Qasr Al Watan Tour from Abu Dhabi Highlights
01Visit the Arabian Peninsula's largest art museum, the Louvre Abu Dhabi
02Snap photos outside of the Emirate Palace Hotel
03Walk the vast grounds of the luxe Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque
04See Abu Dhabi's Presidential Palace, Qasr Al Watan
Why we chose this tourOur Abu Dhabi, Louvre and Qasr Al Watan Tour from Abu Dhabi is an exploration of Abu Dhabi past and present, from opulent palaces and mosques to bustling markets and historic neighborhoods. Limited to a maximum of 15 travelers, your experience with a local specialist guide will certainly be a day you won't forget! This tour is available every Tuesday, Thursday, and Sunday and leaves with guaranteed departures.
Book With Tourist Journey
- Hand-Crafted Insider Experiences
- Awesome Customer Service
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Easy CancelationSmall Group Size
Abu Dhabi, Louvre and Qasr Al Watan Tour from Abu Dhabi Itinerary
9:30 - Pickup from your hotel in Abu Dhabi
- You will be picked up from your hotel in Abu Dhabi.
Guided Tour of Abu Dhabi including the Louvre and Qasr Al Watan
- Meet your tour guide and driving through Abu Dhabi, receiving a briefing about your day and beginning at the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, the largest in the Emirates and world-famous for its awe-inspiring architecture and decoration.
- Also known as the White Mosque, it combines many architectural styles and details like the Swarovski chandeliers and lush gardens make this 40,000 person house of worship even more incredible.
- Drive to the Emirate Palace Hotel, one of the most opulent in the world, and be sure to record the moment with some outstanding photos before heading into the city's unique past.
- Wander through Al Bateen, a part of the city housing the Presidential and Royal Family Palaces next to the sparkling Persian Gulf, and then continue to the glittering Abu Dhabi Corniche, 5 miles of beautiful views and endless entertainment options.
- This walkway includes play areas, serene beaches, buzzing cafes, and upscale restaurants next to the water, and will take you to the Abu Dhabi Marina Mall for free time to eat lunch and shop.
- Continue Mina Zayed Dates Market to taste these luscious fruits from the UAE, Oman, and Saudi Arabia and then explore Abu Dhabi's culture and tradition at the Heritage Village of Abu Dhabi, an interactive replica village
- Come back to the present day and visit a modern cultural landmark, Qasr Al Watan, the presidential palace, and hear stories of how the Emirates were founded and how they're now governed while marveling at the traditional Arabic artistry that makes the building unique.
- Make your way to the Louvre Abu Dhabi, an international museum housing works from the Musee du Louvre, Musee d'Orsay, and Centre Pompidou in a whirlwind of stunning works.
- The gallery itself is well worth the visit, and your guide will tell you stories about the works and museum itself as you walk through the exhibitions.
- After your visit to the Louvre, your busy day is done and it's time to return to your hotel!
17:00 - Drop off at Abu Dhabi
- You will be dropped off at the same location you were picked up from.
NB - all timings on Abu Dhabi, Louvre and Qasr Al Watan Tour from Abu Dhabi are approximate
Ask a Question
Have a question?
If you have any questions about our Abu Dhabi, Louvre and Qasr Al Watan Tour from Abu Dhabi, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Transportation to and from your hotel in Abu Dhabi
Fully guided tour
Entrance fees to the Louvre and Qasr Al Watan
Lunch & drinks
Personal travel insurance
What to Bring
Sunglasses & sunscreen
The Sheikh Zayed Mosque has strict modesty laws that visitors must comply with. No tight clothing, profane words, beachwear, or transparent items are allowed. Women must wear an abaya, which is provided for free. Men and women must cover their elbows and knees for entry. Members of different sexes may not touch inside or stand too close together. Shorts and skirts are prohibited.
Related Tours and Experiences
7 Day Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah & Ajman Tour PackageUnited Arab Emirates | 7 days package From $624 Per Person
Marina Dhow Cruise Dinner from DubaiUnited Arab Emirates | 3 hours tour From $59 Per Person
Dubai Night Tour & Dhow Cruise DinnerUnited Arab Emirates | 5 hours tour From $169 Per Person
Modern Dubai Half Day City TourUnited Arab Emirates | 4 hours tour From $46 Per Person
Classic Dubai Half Day City TourUnited Arab Emirates | 4 hours tour From $46 Per Person
Hatta Mountain Safari Tour from DubaiUnited Arab Emirates | 6 hours tour From $130 Per Person
Dubai & Abu Dhabi 5 Day City Break Tour PackageUnited Arab Emirates | 5 days package From $525 Per Person
Lahbab Desert Safari, Camel Ride, Quad Experience & Private Beach Access at Palm Jumeirah from DubaiUnited Arab Emirates | 5 hours tour From $79 Per Person
Red Dune Quad Bike Safari and BBQ Experience from Dubai – Small Group TourUnited Arab Emirates | 7 hours tour From $95 Per Person
Insider Dubai City TourUnited Arab Emirates | 10 hours tour From $190 Per Person