Abu Dhabi, Louvre and Grand Mosque Tour from Dubai Highlights
1Stroll the world-famous Abu Dhabi Dates Market and try their wares
2Wander the glittering halls of the unique Louvre Abu Dhabi
3Snap some stunning photos outside the luxurious Emirate Palace Hotel
4Explore the expansive grounds of the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque
Why we chose this tourOur Abu Dhabi, Louvre, and Grand Mosque Tour from Dubai is limited to only 15 travelers, ensuring more attention to each individual and a more authentic experience as you make your way through the fascinating past and glamorous present of one of the world's most famous cities, Abu Dhabi. You'll see all of the city's major sites, from authentic neighborhoods and historic village reproductions to glittering luxury hotels and international museums. This tour is available every Tuesday, Thursday, and Sunday and leaves with guaranteed departures.
Book With Tourist JourneyHand-Crafted Insider Experiences
Awesome Customer Service
Best Price Guaranteed
Small Group Size
Abu Dhabi, Louvre and Grand Mosque Tour from Dubai Itinerary
8:30 - Pickup from Dubai
- You will be picked up from your hotel in central Dubai.
Guided Tour of Abu Dhabi, the Louvre and Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque
- The day starts at the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, an elaborately decorated and enormous house of worship that can fit over 40,000 people at once.
- The decorations are sure to awe you, from the Guinness World Record-holding hand-woven carpet and Swarovski chandeliers to the gold leaf calligraphy and 82 white marble domes.
- Continue the grand tour with a stop at the Emirate Palace Hotel, as beautiful outside as it is inside, and take a few photos on the lush grounds.
- Step into the past with a visit to Al Bateen, a historical neighborhood famous for its beautiful homes and views of the nearby Persian Gulf, as well as the way it has preserved the Abu Dhabi of old.
- Walk along the famous Corniche, a 5 mile stretch along the glittering waters beyond, filled with restaurants, boutiques, and play areas.
- End your stroll at the Abu Dhabi Marina Mall and take free time to eat lunch nearby or do some unique shopping before the tour continues.
- Stop at the Dates Market, famous for the high-quality products from the Emirates, Oman, and Saudi Arabia.
- Learn about the country's past at the Heritage Village, displaying exhibitions of sword-making, goat-herding, tannery, glass-blowing, and other incredible aspects of traditional life which remain an important part of ceremonial costumes across the region.
- The last stop of the day is the Louvre Abu Dhabi, a collaboration between the Centre Pompidou, Musee d'Orsay, and the Louvre in Paris that exhibits everything from historical masterpieces to contemporary designs.
- Designed by Jean Nouvel, the building itself is also a work of art, and you'll learn the stories behind the creations from your expert guide before the tour finishes.
17:30 - Drop off at Dubai
- You will be dropped off at the same location you were picked up from.
NB - all timings on Abu Dhabi, Louvre and Grand Mosque Tour from Dubai are approximate
Ask a Question
Have a question?
If you have any questions about our Abu Dhabi, Louvre and Grand Mosque Tour from Dubai, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Availability and Pricing
Transportation to and from your hotel in Dubai
Fully guided tour
Entrance fees to the Louvre
Lunch & drinks
Personal travel insurance
What to Bring
Sunglasses & sunscreen
The Sheikh Zayed Mosque has strict modesty laws that visitors must comply with. No tight clothing, profane words, beachwear, or transparent items are allowed. Women must wear an abaya, which is provided for free. Men and women must cover their elbows and knees for entry. Members of different sexes may not touch inside or stand too close together. Shorts and skirts are prohibited.