7 Day Secrets of the Riviera Maya Tour Package Highlights
01Spend a week immersed in the culture of the Riviera Maya
02Visit Punta Laguna nature reserve where a day of canoeing, food, ziplining and cycling awaits
03See the ancient archaeological sites of Tulum and Chichen Itza, learning about Mayan culture as you go
04Choose your hotel from our curated selection of incredible options
05Take a sailboat across the breathtaking lagoon of 7 colors, paying a visit to Bacalar whilst you're there
06Swim in cenotes, semi covered caves filled with the clearest waters you've ever seen
07Each experience is led by a local insider who we have handpicked
Why we chose this tourOur 7 Day Secrets of the Riviera Maya Tour Package guarantees you'll see the best of this corner of Mexico in one action-packed week. Visit the ancient site of Chichen Itza where you'll swim in a cenote (water-filled cave) filled with the clearest water you've ever seen. Take lunch at one of the best restaurants in Valladolid. Visit Punta Laguna for a day filled with Mayan culture, cycling, canoeing, ziplining, and lunch prepared by a local family. Sail across the lagoon of 7 colors, one of the most beautiful lagoons in the area. And get right under the skin of Tulum, the town you'll make your home for the week, with a guide around some of the oldest and most important buildings in the city. Each experience will be led by a knowledgeable insider who chooses to make the Yucatan their home. Our 7 Day Secrets of the Riviera Maya Tour Package leaves with guaranteed departures.
Our 7 Day Secrets of the Riviera Maya Tour Package has it all.
You’ll delve deep into the Mayan culture, meeting local families and seeing ancient Mayan ruins that have been engulfed by the jungle around them. You’ll learn about the incredible nature of the Yucatan, from lagoons to cenotes, to nature reserves home to endangered species. You’ll get some adrenalin-filled days with ziplining, cycling, and canoeing. And of course, you’ll learn about the culture of the area through visiting key cities like Tulum and Valladolid.
Each experience will be led by a local guide. We handpick our guides to ensure they are the very best in their field, giving you the best experience possible. What’s more, you’ll get to choose your hotel at the time of booking to ensure it suits your every need.
- Hand-Crafted Insider Experiences
- Awesome Customer Service
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Easy Cancelation
7 Day Secrets of the Riviera Maya Tour Package Itinerary
Day 1 - Arrival in Tulum
- Day one is reserved for your arrival in Tulum. Check into one of our curated hotels for some rest and relaxation.
Day 2 - Chichen Itza & Valladolid
- You'll be picked up from your hotel for a day learning about Mayan culture in Chichen Itza and Valladolid.
- Chichen Itza is one of the largest Mayan cities, thought of as one of the new wonders of the world.
- Your guide will take you around the site, weaving tales of ancient Mayan times and highlighting points of interest.
- Visit a cenote, water-filled sinkholes, and underground caves that the Mayans thought of as entry points to the underworld. Swim and eat delicious snacks at the cenote.
- Visit Valladolid, a colorful, buzzing city. Visit the neighborhoods with your guide and dine in a local restaurant, right on the main square.
- Return to your hotel in Tulum for a night to do as you please. (Lunch, water, fruit, and snack included)
- Please note that the physical level for this tour is medium-high.
Day 3 - Mayan Culture, Coba & Punta Laguna Tour
- A high adrenalin, high energy day awaits with our Mayan culture, Coba, and Punta Laguna experience.
- Start in Punta Laguna, a nature reserve famous for its lagoons and cenotes.
- Jump on a bicycle and explore the archaeological site of Coba, a jungle engulfed city.
- Visit the local jungle filled with over 300 species of plants and animals including spider monkeys, pumas, and jaguars.
- Eat a homecooked lunch, prepared by a local family who raises endangered species on their land.
- Swim in a semi-open cenote where natural light pours in the roof, highlighting the crystal clear water below.
- Zipline or canoe over one of the beautiful lagoons of the area before heading back to your Tulum hotel. (Lunch, water, fruits & snacks included)
- Please note that the physical level required for this experience is high.
Day 4 - Free Day Tulum
- Day 4 is yours to do with as you please in and around Tulum.
- Why not visit one of the beautiful beaches that flank the town, enjoying cocktails, sunsets, and sparkling blue waters as you go.
- Or if you're feeling like some shopping, head into town where charming boutiques sell everything from chic clothing, ethically made beachwear, locally made jewelry, and handwoven blankets and cushions.
Day 5 - Bacalar - Lagoon of the 7 Colors Sailing Experience
- After breakfast at the Carillo Puerto market, you'll be whisked away by sailboat to the lagoon of 7 colors.
- Sail along waterways used by pirates to attack the Spanish fort on the lagoon.
- Marvel at the sheer volume of waterbirds that make this area their home.
- The sailboat will stop in quiet spots for you to relax and swim in the gorgeous waters.
- See the 'stromatolites' - or living fossils - one of the oldest lifeforms on the planet.
- Spend some time in Bacalar, an idyllic town set right on the shores of the lagoon.
- This experience includes a delicious vegetarian lunch and snacks, as well as the aforementioned breakfast.
- Return to your hotel in Tulum with a head - and camera - full of memories and gorgeous scenes!
Day 6 - Tulum
- On day 6, you'll really get under the skin of Tulum.
- You'll meet a knowledgeable local guide who will take you around the ruins of this gorgeous town, who through colorful stories, will make you feel that you're seeing Tulum in its heyday.
- Visit the famous castle ruins, thought to be the most ancient building in the zone.
- See the sparkling turquoise waters from some of Tulum's best beaches.
- Return to your hotel for an afternoon of free time. (Bottled water and snacks included)
Day 7 - Departure
- Day 7 is reserved for your independent departure from Tulum. Wherever you head to next, we know you'll be leaving Tulum full of incredible memories!
If you have any questions about our 7 Day Secrets of the Riviera Maya Tour Package, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Related Tours and Experiences
8 Day Los Cabos Adventure Tour PackageMexico | 8 days package From $798 Per Person
Rio Secreto Tour from the Riviera MayaMexico | 8 hours tour From $129 Per Person
Mayan Jungle ATV Night Tour from the Riviera MayaMexico | 4 hours tour From $99 Per Person
Premium Catamaran Cruise from CancunMexico | 7 hours tour From $99 Per Person
Tulum Half Day Tour from the Riviera MayaMexico | 7 hours tour From $59 Per Person
Snorkel Experience at Puerto Morelos Native Park from the Riviera MayaMexico | 4 hours tour From $99 Per Person
Tulum Culture & Jungle Adventure Tour from the Riviera MayaMexico | 8 hours tour From $125 Per Person
Bacalar and Lagoon of the 7 Colors Sailing Experience from the Riviera MayaMexico | 12 hours tour From $160 Per Person
Sian Ka’an Eco Adventure Tour from the Riviera MayaMexico | 12 hours tour From $170 Per Person
Sian Ka’an Muyil Tour from the Riviera MayaMexico | 7 hours tour From $130 Per Person