7 Day Reykjavik & Southern Iceland Tour Package Highlights
01Discover the very best of Iceland in just 7 days
02Visit the blue lagoon to steam and chill out, before hunting for the Northern LIghts
03See natural wonders such as lava tunnels, stunning waterfalls and volcanoes as you explore Iceland's southern coast
04Whale watch off the coast, maybe even catching a glimpse of the elusive Orca whales!
05Each experience is led by a different handpicked insider guide
06Choose your hotel from our hand-picked selection of exceptional options
Why we chose this tourIceland is a truly magical place. There is so much to do and see, it can be hard to know where to start. That's why you need our 7 Day Reykjavik & Southern Iceland Tour Package. Each day comes with a brilliant experience. Visit the fabled blue lagoon and steam in the waters before hunting for the northern lights. Get to know Reykjavik's hidden gems with our insider walking tour. Check off some foodie bucket list items on a food walking tour. Head towards incredible lava tunnels complete with still glowing lava. Glimpse whales and visit the southern coast, famous for its black beaches, incredible waterfalls, glaciers, and other stunning natural wonders. Our 7 Day Reykjavik & Southern Iceland Tour Package leaves with guaranteed departures.
If you want to get the most of your Icelandic adventure, the 7 Day Reykjavik & Southern Iceland Tour Package is for you. Immerse yourself in the natural wonders of this incredible island, from lagoons to northern lights, to waterfalls and amazing landscapes. We handpick our guides for their knowledge and enthusiasm so you can rest assured you will be in the very best of hands as you travel around the island. What’s even better, you are in control of your hotel, to ensure it perfectly suits your needs. And our group tours are always small to ensure you have a personalized – and unforgettable – experience.
- We hand-craft each tour package which we offer
- Each tour and experience is led by a true local expert full of passion
- Hassle-free experience promise. We take care of everything so you just have to enjoy
- Choose the hotels you stay at from our curated selection
- Great memories and the best stories guaranteed
- Easy booking, easy cancelation and best price guaranteed
7 Day Reykjavik & Southern Iceland Tour Package Itinerary
Day 1 - Arrival in Reykjavik
- Day one is reserved for your arrival in Reykjavik. Check into your handpicked hotel and enjoy some free time in the city before the adventure begins!
Day 2 - Insider Reykjavik City Tour & Reykjavik Food Walking Tour
- Get under the skin of Reykjavik with a morning insider walking tour, a perfect introduction to this cosmopolitan city.
- Visit famous landmarks such as Harpa Concert Hall with its glass façade, one of the country's highest and hardest to pronounce buildings of Hallgrímskirkja Church and the sparkling Reykjavik Pond.
- Your local guide will take you down paths less traveled to see hidden gems and to learn more about the culture of Reykjavik.
- Learn a bit of Icelandic, ask questions to your heart's content and hear all about the history of this fascinating city.
- After a free afternoon, it's time to get friendly with Icelandic cuisine on a food walking tour.
- Meet your local foodie guide who will take you on a 3-hour tour around the center of the city, stopping at restaurants and bars.
- Make your way through some of the city's best food spots, ticking items off your foodie bucket list, tasting delicacies such as reindeer and fermented shark.
- Feast on 10 traditional dishes, gathering recommendations for different restaurants as you go.
- Return to your hotel for some much-deserved rest and relaxation.
Day 3 - Blue Lagoon & Northern Lights from Reykjavik
- Head out of Reykjavik for two incredible experiences in just one day.
- Meet your local guide at the BSÍ Bus Terminal from where you'll leave the city and cross the otherworldly landscape to reach the fabled Blue Lagoon.
- Steam in the waters that overlook some incredible landscapes before returning to Reykjavik for some free time and perhaps dinner.
- Later in the evening, your guide will take you out again on the hunt for the incredible Northern Lights.
- Search for the elusive lights that light up the night sky. Your guide will be with you, showing different points of interest as you travel through Iceland's barren landscapes.
- Return to your hotel in Reykjavik, hopefully with a camera full of nature's best light show!
Day 4 - Free Day
- Day 4 is yours to do with as you wish. Why not visit one of Reykjavik's local swimming pools? There are 18 in the greater area alone, each of them with their own personality.
- Some are geothermally heated, most have hot tubs and saunas and make for a fantastic, relaxing day out.
Day 5 - Lava Tunnel & Whale Watching Tour
- A unique experience that combines two different tours in one.
- Meet your local guide at the bus station and head out with a small group towards Raufarhólshellir, one of the world's most famous and longest lava tunnels.
- They branch out into a large cave over 1360 meters long and 30 meters wide! These are natural wonders, unlike anything you've seen before.
- Don't forget to look down smaller tunnels that branch off where there is still glowing lava.
- Head to the Old Harbor where you'll head out on a boat for some whale watching.
- With any luck, you'll catch a glimpse of Minke whales, White-Beaked dolphins, and harbor porpoises, perhaps even a Blue Whale, an Orca, or even a Fin whale.
- Return to the city for a free evening to explore Reykjavik's nightlife for yourself.
Day 6 - Southern Iceland Tour
- Head out towards Iceland's southern lands where some of the most spectacular scenery is situated.
- Your friendly local guide will drive you and a small group of like-minded travelers to the Seljalandsfoss and Skogafoss waterfalls for a full guided tour of the area.
- Spend the day discovering natural wonders such as the famous Eyjafjallajökull volcano, black sand beaches, Vík Village, the Petrified Trolls of Reynisdrangar, and Sólheimajökull glacier.
- A stunning day and one you'll remember forever. Head back to your Reykjavik hotel for your final evening in the city.
Day 7 - Departure
- Day 7 is reserved for your independent departure from Reykjavik with a camera full of photos and a head full of memories!
If you have any questions about our 7 Day Reykjavik & Southern Iceland Tour Package, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Related Tours and Experiences
Reykjavik Elves & Trolls Walking TourIceland | 1.5 hour tour From $40 Per Person
Insider Reykjavik City TourIceland | 2 hour tour From $49 Per Person
Reykjavik Beer Tasting TourIceland | 2.5 hour tour From $99 Per Person
Reykjavik Food Walking TourIceland | 2.5 hour tour From $125 Per Person
New Year’s Eve Bonfire Tour from ReykjavikIceland | 3 hour tour From $85 Per Person
Golden Circle & Horse Riding from ReykjavikIceland | 10 hour tour From $189 Per Person
The Lava Tunnel & Whale Watching from ReykjavikIceland | 7 hour tour From $199 Per Person
South Coast & Katla Natural Ice Cave from ReykjavikIceland | 14 hour tour From $259 Per Person
Blue Lagoon & Northern Lights Tour from ReykjavikIceland | 8 hour tour From $229 Per Person
Golden Circle and Secret Lagoon Tour from ReykjavikIceland | 10 hour tour From $105 Per Person