7 Day Highlights of Croatia Tour Package Highlights
1Explore the best parts of Croatia with an expert local guide
2Visit the famous Plitvice Waterfall and its stunning nature
3See neighboring Bosnia and Herzegovina for an authentic experience
4Discover 3 of Croatia's most visited cities: Zagreb, Dubrovnik and Split
Why we chose this tourOur 7 Day Highlights of Croatia Tour Package takes away all the stress of planning while you embark on an expansive tour across the whole of Croatia, showing you the natural splendor and anthropological sites in a whirlwind trip. You'll begin in Zagreb and end in Dubrovnik, hitting the most important points of interest along the way, and even venturing into Bosnia and Herzegovina for a deeper look at their ancient culture and modern way of life. Along the way, you'll be offered free time and optional tours to tailor your trip to be exactly what you hoped for. Some of our favorite highlights include a visit to the stunning UNESCO Recognized Plitvice Lakes, Diocletian's Palace, the Old Bridge over the Neretva River, and the Old City of Dubrovnik. If you don't want to miss a thing on your trip to Croatia, book this incredible package now! Our tour is available on selected dates, so please inquire ahead of time, and leaves with guaranteed departures.
Awesome Customer Service
Best Price Guaranteed
7 Day Highlights of Croatia Tour Package Itinerary
Day 1 - Arrival in Zagreb
- Upon your arrival at Zagreb airport you, will be met by our representative and transferred to your hotel in the city before a tour of the city to learn about its history and culture.
- You will visit the highlights of the city like the Church of St. Mark with its multicolored roof, the Stone Gate, a traditional local market, the imposing Cathedral, the Croatian National Theater, and the main square.
- Overnight stay in Zagreb.
Day 2 - Zagreb and Plitvice National Park
- After breakfast, you will enjoy a short city tour of Zagreb. From there, you will depart to the UNESCO World Heritage Plitvice Lake National Park, full of 16 lakes and 92 waterfalls and surrounded by stunning flora and fauna. Make sure your camera is fully charged; you'll want to document your trip to Plitvice.
- Stop at Rastoke Mill Village for lunch before your overnight in Plitvice (breakfast included).
Day 3 - Sibenik and Split
- After breakfast you will depart from Plitvice and drive towards Split, stopping in Sibenik on the Adriatic Coast for a guided walking tour, with free time in the Old City and time for lunch before continuing on to Split.
- Meet your local guide and start your walking tour through the picturesque city that is Split. You will visit the highlights of the city such as Diocletian's Palace, The Cathedral of Saint Domnius, the Peristyle, and Jupiter’s temple. Many of the locations are famous film locations from Game of Thrones.
- Enjoy some free time and explore the waterfront promenade before returning to your hotel.
- Overnight in Split (Breakfast included).
Day 4 - Free Day
- Enjoy a free day in Split. You have the option to book some optional Boat Tours directly with your guide, including: Visit Trogir, Game of Thrones Tour, Visit Hvar Island, or the 5 Islands Boat Tour.
- Overnight in Split (Breakfast included).
Day 5 - Mostar
- After breakfast you will start driving to Mostar in southern Bosnia and Herzegovina, a cultural capital with an Ottoman influenced Old City. You will take a walking tour to the famous UNESCO protected landmark - the Old Bridge over the Neretva River.
- Continue to the Cejvan Cehaj Mosque, the oldest mosque in Mostar, and Kujundziluk, an old market, before enjoying some free time to explore on your own.
- After lunch you will visit the Blagaj Dervish house - a Sufi Monastery built on the towering cliffs.
- After that we will head to a local Agro-Tourism facility, where you will learn about the traditional life in the countryside of Bosnia.
- Overnight in a family run guesthouse in Grude (Breakfast and dinner included).
Day 6 - Dubrovnik
- Your will leave Bosnia and Herzegovina after breakfast and depart to Dubrovnik.
- After arrival you will check in to your hotel. From there you will continue to the Old City of Dubrovnik, which is a listed UNESCO World Heritage since 1979.
- Enjoy a guided walking tour with a local expert and learn about the rich history of Dubrovnik. Some of the highlights will be the famous Citadel, Stradun Street, the Franciscan monastery, Sponza palace, Rector’s palace, the Assumption Cathedral, Onofrio’s fountains, Church of Saint Blaise and many more. You will recognize some of the filming locations of Game of Thrones.
- After the walking tour, you will start a Panorama driving tour of the city. Stop at Mount Srdj and enjoy one of the most stunning views over Dubrovnik.
- Overnight in Dubrovnik (Breakfast included).
Day 7 - Departure
- Enjoy some free time before saying goodbye to beautiful Croatia.
- You will be transferred from your hotel to Dubrovnik airport(Breakfast included).
If you have any questions about our 7 Day Highlights of Croatia Tour Package, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Book 7 Day Highlights of Croatia Tour Package as a private tour, and customize the itinerary and locations for yourself, your family or a small group.