7 Day Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah & Ajman Tour Package Highlights
01See the best Dubai has to offer, from its incredible architecture to its traditional souks
02Spend time on a traditional Arabic wooden boat (complete with cruise and stellar dinner)
03Head out to the desert for an exhilarating 4x4 dune ride and Bedouin style BBQ
04Visit the lesser known states of Sharjah and Ajman (the smallest state in the UAE)
05See the best of Abu Dhabi in just one day
06Choose your hotel from our hand-picked selection centrally located options
07Each experience is made special by a specialist local guide
Why we chose this tourOur 7 Day Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah & Ajman Tour Package is an incredible, action-packed 7 days focusing on the best Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, and Ajman have to offer. Get under the skin of each of the cities with tours led by enthusiastic local guides, packed full of knowledge about the places they call home. Spend a memorable evening on board a traditional wooden boat called a Dhow, complete with cruise and dinner prepared by some of Dubai's best chefs. Spend an afternoon and evening rolling around the local sand dunes in a 4x4, followed by a BBQ at a Bedouin-style camp, right out in the desert. A fantastic week lies ahead! Our 7 Day Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah & Ajman Tour Package leaves with guaranteed departures.
If you’re thinking about a week in the UAE, our 7 Day Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah & Ajman Tour Package could be for you. Based in your own, handpicked hotel in Dubai, you’ll see the best the UAE has to offer with plenty of experiences in both Dubai and the surrounding states.
We want to you come away from a holiday with us feeling that you’ve really gotten under the skin of the places you’ve visited, which is why we have crafted some individual experiences that are guaranteed to do just that. You’ll be with just a small group of like-minded holidaymakers on each experience, to further personalize your time in the Middle East. And all of our guides are hand-picked for their enthusiasm and knowledge, so you know you’re in safe hands!
- Hand-Crafted Insider Experiences
- Awesome Customer Service
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Easy Cancelation
7 Day Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah & Ajman Tour Package Itinerary
Day 1 - Arrival in Dubai
- Day one is reserved for your independent arrival in Dubai. Check into the hotel you picked at the time of booking and indulge in some rest and relaxation, or head out for a night in Dubai town!
Day 2 - Dubai City Tour & Dhow Dinner Cruise
- Spend the morning learning more about Dubia on our half-day city tour.
- Meet your experienced local guide at a centralized location and head into the city.
- Learn about how a small fishing village became one of the most modern cities in the world.
- Start with a drive to Jumeirah Beach where you'll have the opportunity to take photos of the iconic Burj Al Arab hotel.
- Spend some time around some of Dubai's biggest and best sights, including the Jumeirah Mosque, the Museum of Al Fahidi Fort, and Dubai's Gold and Spices Souk.
- After an afternoon's rest, it's time for dinner. How about having it aboard a traditional Arab boat?
- Head towards Dubai Marina Yacht Club where you'll board the boat, ready for a glorious nighttime cruise.
- Glimpse all the main attractions around the marina then head to the stunning Palm Island.
- Enjoy a delicious buffet dinner prepared by some of the most exciting chefs in Dubai.
- This is an excellent way to start a Dubai holiday!
Day 3 - Red Dune Safari, Sandboarding, Camel Ride & BBQ
- Get prepared for an afternoon and evening of adventure and delicious food! You'll be picked up from your hotel in a 4x4 and taken on a scenic drive out to the Lahbab Desert, famous for its towering dunes and red sands, learning about Dubai's history and culture from your expert local guide.
- Once you've arrived, you'll set out deep into the desert, flying over dunes in your 4x4.
- Stop at the area's highest peak to snap some photos of the sunset and try your hand, or foot, at some sandboarding with help from an expert!
- Head to the Bedouin-style camp to enjoy dates, lugamat sweets, and qawha coffee as you enjoy the camp's many activities including shisha, riding camels, getting a Henna tattoo and snapping photos with a falcon or in traditional Arabic costumes.
- Sit by the fire and enjoy a barbecue including hummus, kebabs, and a salad spread as you watch belly dancers and a Tanura performance, before returning to your hotel.
Optional Add-onsThis evening also includes an optional Quad Bike Tour, for those who like even more excitement and adventure!
Day 4 - Free Day
- Day 4 is yours to do with as you please. Dubai is one of the centers of shopping in the world, so why not indulge in a little retail therapy. This city has everything your heart desires when it comes to shopping, from modern malls to traditional Souks and everything in between.
- Some of the best shopping destinations include Bur Dubai Souk, WAFI Mall, Souk Madinat Jumeirah, and Dubai Marina Mall.
Day 5 - Abu Dhabi, Louvre, and Qasr Al Watan
- Head out of Dubai today towards Abu Dhabi. You'll be picked up from your hotel along with a group of like-minded travelers. You, the group, and your local guide will whisk you away to Abu Dhabi where you'll start by visiting the White Mosque, which holds up to 40,000 worshippers.
- Continue to the world-famous Emirate Palace Hotel and the Al Bateen area that houses the Presidential family.
- After some free time for shopping and lunch, your adventure will continue with other sights such as the Mina Zayed Dates Market and Qasr Al Watan, or the presidential palace. Listen to stories about how the Emirates were founded and how they are governed while you admire the artistry of the building.
- Finally, make your way to the Lourve Abu Dhabi which is responsible for bringing the first Lourve collection to the Middle East.
- Return to your hotel in Dubai after this exciting day!
Day 6 - Sharjah & Ajman
- Another day, another city to visit, this time Sharjah.
- You'll be picked up from your Dubai hotel and driven towards nearby Sharjah. Here your enthusiastic local guide will take you around some of the best sights Sharjah has to offer, including the cultural square, the Al Majarrah Souk (now the Sharjah Museum of Islamic Civilization) which houses amazing artifacts from across the world, and the Al Hisn Fort, a modern heritage village.
- You'll also be treated to a visit to the Blue Souk, an authentic Arabic market, and the King Faisal Mosque, the largest in the UAE.
- Finally, head towards Ajman, the smallest Emirate in the union.
- Visit the Ajman Museum, housed in a restored fort dating from the 18th century, before heading back to your Dubai hotel.
Day 7 - Departure
- Day 7 will be reserved for your independent departure from Dubai filled with great memories, great food and a camera full of great photos to remember your holiday by.
If you have any questions about our 7 Day Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah & Ajman Tour Package, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Related Tours and Experiences
Marina Dhow Cruise Dinner from DubaiUnited Arab Emirates | 3 hours tour From $59 Per Person
Dubai Night Tour & Dhow Cruise DinnerUnited Arab Emirates | 5 hours tour From $169 Per Person
Modern Dubai Half Day City TourUnited Arab Emirates | 4 hours tour From $46 Per Person
Classic Dubai Half Day City TourUnited Arab Emirates | 4 hours tour From $46 Per Person
Hatta Mountain Safari Tour from DubaiUnited Arab Emirates | 6 hours tour From $130 Per Person
Dubai & Abu Dhabi 5 Day City Break Tour PackageUnited Arab Emirates | 5 days package From $525 Per Person
Lahbab Desert Safari, Camel Ride, Quad Experience & Private Beach Access at Palm Jumeirah from DubaiUnited Arab Emirates | 5 hours tour From $79 Per Person
Red Dune Quad Bike Safari and BBQ Experience from Dubai – Small Group TourUnited Arab Emirates | 7 hours tour From $95 Per Person
Insider Dubai City TourUnited Arab Emirates | 10 hours tour From $190 Per Person
Insider Sharjah & Ajman City Tour from DubaiUnited Arab Emirates | 5 hours tour From $60 Per Person