7 Day Croatian Island Package Tour Highlights
1Enjoy a 7 Day Holiday on the most beautiful Islands of the Adriatic and discover their secrets
2Start your journey on Brac Island to discover its beautiful beaches
3Discover the picturesque islands of Hvar and Korcula
4Enjoy luxury catamaran rides from island to island
Why we chose this tourOur 7 Day Croatian Island Package Tour takes relaxing to new heights with this hassle-free package that takes you to the best and most beautiful islands that Croatia has to offer. With an abundance of free time and optional tours almost every day, you can tailor this package to be your dream vacation, whether that means lounging on beaches for days on end or discovering the local culture with an expert guide! This tour is available only on selected dates, so please inquire, and leaves with guaranteed departures.
Awesome Customer Service
Best Price Guaranteed
7 Day Croatian Island Package Tour Itinerary
Day 1 - Arrival at Brac Island
- Enjoy breakfast in Dubrovnik before heading to Makarska to catch your first ferry of the trip and start your island-hopping adventure.
- After a 1 hour journey you’ll arrive to the island of Brac and head to Bol, the island's most picturesque town, and check into your hotel before you begin exploring.
- Discover the beauty of Zlatni Rat beach, also known as the Golden Horn and Croatia's most photographed beach, as you stroll down a mile long paved walkway through the verdant woodlands.
- Overnight Brac Island (dinner included).
Day 2 - Free day on Brac Island
- The second day of your tour begins with a tasty breakfast before you choose your own adventure!
- You can choose to spend the day on your own, snorkeling or wind-surfing in the crystalline Adriatic, or you can join an optional tour that takes you to rural Brac for a tasting tour of traditional olive oils and regional wines.
- Overnight Brac Island (breakfast and dinner included).
Day 3 - Brac Island
- Enjoy your delicious breakfast at the hotel before setting off on an expedition into the wilds of the island with an expert guide by your side.
- Blaca Monastery is an isolated hermitage built on a cliff and surrounded by pastoral serenity, as it has been since its founding in 1588, and showcases a unique collection of ancient astronomy tools and a singular literary collection.
- Your next stop is Mount Saint Vid, the highest peak in all of the Adriatic Islands and piercing the sky at 778 meters tall, where you'll have the chance to enjoy breathtaking panoramic views of Hvar and Vis, and even Italy when the weather is clear enough.
- The guide will lead you to a hidden gem on the island before you return to Bol and take a relaxing catamaran ride to Hvar.
- Dinner and overnight at hotel in Hvar (breakfast included).
Day 4 - Free day in Hvar
- Hvar is a hotspot for glamorous resorts and relaxing travel, with it's unique microclimate and Mediterranean spirit, and you'll experience it for yourself with your free day to explore the charming island independently.
- While Hvar was voted one of the 10 most beautiful islands in the world for it's unspoiled landscape, it also boasts a rich cultural heritage, and you have the option to take a tour that showcases the UNESCO treasures of the island and local gastronomy.
- Overnight Hvar Island (breakfast included).
Day 5 - Free day in Hvar
- After your breakfast and check-out, it's time to indulge in some pure hedonism for a full day at one of the most heavenly beaches on the island, the secluded and serene Dubovica beach.
- If you wish to rouse yourself and take an optional tour, a lunchtime tour to the eerie abandoned village nearby is worth the effort unless you scare easily!
- Your day will end with a smooth sail on a catamaran to the island of Korcula.
- Overnight island of Korcula (breakfast included).
Day 6 - Free day in Korcula
- After a savory snack and a good night's rest, get ready to relax with a full day on the island of Korcula, either lounging on the beach or wandering through the dense woods that cover the island from coast to coast.
- There is also an optional tour to the island of Mljet, a virtually untouched island that shows off its unspoiled and abundant natural splendor with a protected national park and two emerald-hued saltwater lakes.
- Your final night will be spent with a farewell dinner before your departure in the morning!
- Overnight island of Korcula (breakfast and dinner included).
Day 7 - Departure
- You'll end your tour with a 2 hour catamaran trip back to Dubrovnik, where your tour will unfortunately end.
- Breakfast included.
If you have any questions about our 7 Day Croatian Island Package Tour, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Book 7 Day Croatian Island Package Tour as a private tour, and customize the itinerary and locations for yourself, your family or a small group.