6 Day Split, Dubrovnik & Plitvice Lakes Tour Package Highlights
01Visit 3 UNESCO world heritage sites over just 6 days
02Explore the ancient city of Split with its fashionable seafront and 4th century palace right in the heart of the town
03Each day is led by a different expert hand picked guide
04Take a trip to the breathtaking Plitvice Lakes, Croatia's largest national park complete with waterfalls and crystal clear lakes
05Head to Dubrovnik, the famous Game of Thrones filming location, where history and stunning scenery awaits you
06Choose your hotel from our curated selection of central Split based hotels
Why we chose this tourOur 6 Day Split, Dubrovnik & Plitvice Lakes Tour Package lets you see 3 UNESCO world heritage sites in just one trip. You'll be based in Split, from there you will have the opportunity to visit some of Croatia's most stunning sights. Take a walking tour of Split and learn about its ancient history, still visible today. Head towards the natural wonderland that is Plitvice lakes with its 16 lakes and 92 waterfalls, surely one of Europe's most spectacular sights. Spend a day in Dubrovnik exploring the old city and taking in the views from above. Our 6 Day Split, Dubrovnik & Plitvice Lakes Tour Package leaves with guaranteed departures.
There is so much to do and see in Croatia, but this package has fitted the best of it in just 6 days. There’s a great balance between cities, nature and free time for you to explore this wonderful country on your own. You’ll be with a small group of like-minded people on each experience, with a specialized guide to further enhance your experience. And don’t forget, you also get to pick your own hotel at the time of booking, further accentuating the personalized nature of our packages.
3 UNESCO World Heritage Sites are just waiting to be discovered. This is certainly a trip of a lifetime.
- Hand-Crafted Insider Experiences
- Awesome Customer Service
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Easy Cancelation
6 Day Split, Dubrovnik & Plitvice Lakes Tour Package Itinerary
Day 1 - Arrival in Split
- Arrive in Split and make your way to your handpicked hotel. Spend the evening exploring the city as you wish, why not grab dinner in the gorgeous old town!
Day 2 - Split Walking Tour
- Get to know the wonderfully historic town of Split on our walking tour. You and a small group of travelers will meet your guide who will tell you all about the second biggest city in Croatia.
- Enjoy a promenade down Split's most famous streets, the Riva, set right on the water.
- Head towards the Diocletian’s palace which dominates Split's old town, was built in the 4th century and is a UNESCO World Heritage site.
- Visit the oldest cathedral in the world and marvel at the temple of Jupiter!
- Your guide will weave tales of ancient times, bringing this city to life.
- Spend the rest of the day exploring Split for yourself, spending the evening in your handpicked Split hotel.
Day 3 - Plitvice Lakes National Park
- Head out to another UNESCO World Heritage Site today, the Plitvice Lakes, Croatia's oldest and largest national park.
- The park has 16 lakes and 92 waterfalls and is home to a vast array of flora and fauna including the European brown bear, wolf, lynx, and many birds.
- Today's insider expert will join you to tell you everything you need to know about this natural wonderland.
- You'll enjoy a short boat ride on one of the lakes, gaining the best vantage point for some of the most stunning waterfalls in Europe.
- Head back to Split for some well-earned rest and relaxation.
Day 4 - Dubrovnik
- Head south towards yet another UNESCO world heritage site (and Croatia's most famous city) Dubrovnik!
- One of the filming locations of Game of Thrones, you'll start your day with a walking tour of the gorgeous old town, with a knowledgeable local expert who will ensure you hit all the best sights in the city.
- Spend some free time wandering the cobbled streets for yourself or sourcing a delicious lunch from one of the local restaurants.
- Then it's time for a panoramic tour. Dubrovnik is best seen from above; it's here you can really appreciate the beauty of the city.
- Your driver will take you to Mount Srd for the best panoramic views in the city, before heading back to Split.
Day 5 - Free Day
- Day 5 is yours to do as you see fit. Split is full of wonderful exploring opportunities. Why not take a walk around Marjan park, known the 'the lungs of Split' thanks to its thick pine forests and luscious green coverings. Here you'll find small, beaches with crystal clear waters, perfect for sunbathing and swimming.
- Or if you're feeling adventurous, Split is the gateway to many Dalmatian islands that can be visited in just a day, such as Brac, Hvar, or Solta.
- Spend the evening in Split, enjoying your final night in your handpicked hotel.
Day 6 - Departure
- Day 6 is reserved for your independent departure from this gorgeous part of the Croatian coast, with 3 UNESCO world heritage sites ticked off your list!
If you have any questions about our 6 Day Split, Dubrovnik & Plitvice Lakes Tour Package, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Related Tours and Experiences
13 Day Secrets of Croatia Tour PackageCroatia | 13 days package From $1,579 Per Person
7 Day Secrets of Zagreb & Istrian Coast Tour PackageCroatia | 7 days package From $650 Per Person
Dubrovnik & Kotor 6 Day Tour PackageCroatia | 6 days package From $519 Per Person
Dubrovnik, Mostar & Kravice 5 Day Tour PackageCroatia | 5 days package From $440 Per Person
Insider Zadar City TourCroatia | 2 hours tour From $40 Per Person
Insider Zagreb City TourCroatia | 2 hours tour From $40 Per Person
Zagreb Food TourCroatia | 4 hours tour From $65 Per Person
Private Bike Trip at the Dubrovnik RivieraCroatia | 5 hours tour From $115 Per Person
Bike and Wine Tasting Private Tour from DubrovnikCroatia | 5 hours tour From $75 Per Person
Montenegro Private Tour from DubrovnikCroatia | 8 hours tour From $422 Per Person