6 Day Secrets of Santorini Tour Package Highlights
01Spend 6 days exploring the best that Santorini has to offer
02Visit archaeological Bronze Age settlement sites and picturesque villages on an insider tour of the island
03Watch the sunset from the sea as you sea kayak and snorkel your way through hidden coves and untouched corners of the island
04Visit a local winery for a tasting of their delicious wines, followed by a Santorini cooking class with an expert chef
05Each day will be led by a hand picked insider expert who knows the island inside out
06Choose your hotel from an excellent choice of well located options
Why we chose this tourOur 6 Day Secrets of Santorini Tour Package is a perfect way to spend time on Greece's most spectacular island. Learn about modern and ancient history on an insider tour, including a visit to a Bronze Age settlement, a traditional village, a black sanded beach, and a winery. Spend time exploring Santorini's glittering waters with a sunset sea kayak and snorkel session, followed by dinner at a local taverna. And learn about Santorini food and wine culture with a visit to a local winery (including a tasting of course) and a cooking class with an expert local chef. Our 6 Day Secrets of Santorini Tour Package leaves with guaranteed departures.
If you are heading to Greece, you can’t skip Santorini. And if you really want to get under the skin of this island, our 6 Day Secrets of Santorini Tour Package is perfect for you. Each day will be led by a different local guide who knows the island inside out so you can rest assured you will be in the very best of hands. Even better, you get to pick your hotel from a wide range of incredible options, to ensure it perfectly suits your needs. These 6 days have a nice balance of experiences and free time so you will have plenty of opportunities to explore the island for yourself.
Book With Tourist Journey
- We hand-craft each tour package which we offer
- Each tour and experience is led by a true local expert full of passion
- Hassle-free experience promise. We take care of everything so you just have to enjoy
- Choose the hotels you stay at from our curated selection
- Great memories and the best stories guaranteed
- Easy booking, easy cancelation and best price guaranteed
6 Day Secrets of Santorini Tour Package Itinerary
Day 1 - Arrival in Santorini
- Day one is reserved for your independent arrival in Santorini. Check into your handpicked hotel and enjoy some rest and relaxation on your first night.
Day 2- Santorini Insider Tour
- Learn about a different side to Santorini on our insider tour. Meet your friendly local guide who will drive you out to Santorini's scenic countryside.
- Stop at the archaeological site of Akrotiri, a former Bronze Age settlement.
- Head to a traditional village to learn about the more recent past. Stroll through the whitewashed streets before driving to the world-famous Perissa beach.
- This black sanded beach is stunning. Spend some time admiring the sea before heading to a local winery for a guided tasting. Here, you'll have the option of adding on a light lunch to accompany your wines or just enjoy the tasting with snacks.
- Head back to your hotel for an evening to with as you please.
Day 3 - Sunset Sea Kayak & Snorkeling Tour
- Spend some time exploring Santorini's stunning beaches and coastline today with a sunset sea kayak and snorkeling tour.
- You'll meet your local guide in the late afternoon. After a quick safety briefing, you'll head out onto the sparkling waters in your own sea kayak.
- Paddle along the coastline, finding hidden sea coves and untouched corners of the island.
- Stop for a quick snack on one of Santorini's most beautiful beaches before donning your snorkeling equipment.
- Discover the gorgeous marine life that lives just below the surface of the sea.
- Start your return journey, pausing in the water to watch the sun sink behind the towering Black Mountain.
- After sunset, change into dry clothes and freshen up before having dinner in a local taverna, before returning to your hotel. (Dinner included)
Day 4 - Free Day in Santorini
- Day 4 is to do with as you please. Why not head to Oia, one of the most photographed towns in the world. Perched high on a rocky outcrop, Oia is filled with whitewashed buildings, friendly local tavernas, and shopping opportunities. It also boasts one of the best views on the island, overlooking the sea and the other Cyclades islands.
Day 5 - Cooking Class & Tasting Experience
- Today is dedicated to the tastes of Santorini, with a cooking class and tasting experience. You'll be picked up from your hotel (or a location nearby) and whisked off to a family-owned winery, famous for growing their grapes in the volcanic soils of Santorini.
- Wander through the vineyards and cellars with an experienced guide, learning all about Santorini's rich winemaking heritage.
- Sit down for a tasting of the estate's wines, savoring the flavors.
- Your next stop is a Santorini cooking class, led by a local chef. Learn how to make local dishes, picking up tips and tricks as you go.
- Once you've finished cooking, you'll have the chance to enjoy the meal yourself, matched with more wine as a perfect way to end your experience.
- Return to your hotel for your last evening in Santorini.
Day 6 - Departure
- Day 6 is reserved for your independent departure from Santorini. Whether you are continuing your journey elsewhere or heading hope, we can guarantee you won't forget your 6 days in Santorini!
NB - all timings on 6 Day Secrets of Santorini Tour Package are approximate
Have a question?
If you have any questions about our 6 Day Secrets of Santorini Tour Package, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
All touring and accomodation
Meals & drinks as mentioned above
Snorkel & Kayak equipment
Entrance fees during the Santorini Insider Tour
Anything not mentioned above
Personal travel insurance
Each day will be led by an specialist guide to provide an enhanced experience along Tourist Journey's values.
You can choose your hotel from our hand-picked selection during the booking process.
The order of the days might change because we optimize the itinerary to provide the best experience.
For the sea kayaking tour, guests should NOT exceed the limit of : 140kg (308lbs) for a single kayak 280kg (617lbs) per couple/pair for a double sea kayak 2m (6,5 ft) each This is mostly for safety reasons but also for the guests’ comfort, following the technical specifications of the manufacturer of our kayaks’ fleet. The tour requires Swimming knowledge and basic physical condition. Distance: 8 km (5 miles). Duration: Paddling about 2.30 hours – Total time about 5 hours
The minimum age required for the package is 18 years old due to the Santorini Cooking Class & Insider Tour.Tour.
Related Tours and Experiences
Mykonos Private Shore ExcursionGreece | 5 hour tour From $550 Per Group
Mykonos Small Group TourGreece | 4.5 hour tour From $105 Per Person
Mykonos Private Jeep TourGreece | 4 hour tour From $499 Per Group
Mykonos Private Guided TourGreece | 4.5 hour tour From $530 Per Group
Achilleion, Kanoni & Corfu Town Private TourGreece | 4 hour tour From $719 Per Group
Paleokastritsa Monastery, Kanoni & Corfu Town TourGreece | 4 hour tour From $689 Per Group
Santorini Wine Roads Sunset TourGreece | 4.5 hour tour From $179 Per Person
Craft Beer & Spirits Tasting Tour in SantoriniGreece | 4 hour tour From $149 Per Person
Greek Food & Wine Tasting Tour in SantoriniGreece | 4.5 hour tour From $199 Per Person
Santorini Insider TourGreece | 5 hour tour From $179 Per Person