6 Day Pacific Coast and Arenal Tour Package Highlights
01Discover Costa Rica's diversity on this wonderful tour across this incredible and nearly untouched natural paradise
02Explore the Tenorio National Park with the marvelous Celeste River
03Admire the beautiful views over the Arenal Forest while walking the hanging bridges, and relax in the Arenal Hot Springs
04Stroll through Manuel Antonio National Park and try to spot the different animals of Costa Rica
Why we chose this tourOur 6 Day Pacific Coast and Arenal Tour Package takes you on a tour of all of the vast biodiversity that this country has to offer, from verdant tropical rainforests on the beach to volcanoes and hot springs floating high in the sky. You'll also get a singular view of the many animals that call this country home, from snakes to sloths, and experience traditional Costa Rican food on every step of your journey. This tour is available on selected dates, so please inquire ahead of time, and leaves with guaranteed departures.
Book With Tourist Journey
- Hand-Crafted Insider Experiences
- Awesome Customer Service
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Easy Cancelation
6 Day Pacific Coast and Arenal Tour Package Itinerary
Day 1 - Arrival
- Today you begin your journey across the beautiful country of Costa Rica with a transfer from the Juan Santamaría International Airport to your hotel in San José, with the option to explore the city on your own before resting up for your adventures.
Day 2 - La Fortuna and Arenal
- This journey will begin with breakfast before a trip to the Arenal Volcano area, with a stop on the ethereal slopes of the Poás Volcano to admire the otherworldly crater of this incredible stratovolcano.
- Your next stop is a wondrous walk through the Vara mountains, a cool and tranquil space surrounded by soft green light and rolling landscapes, and you'll pause at the rushing La Paz Waterfalls to visit the gardens and the animal sanctuary that houses over 100 different species, from tigers to toucans.
- Lunch is a luscious buffet surrounded by natural splendor before taking a more in-depth look at the cascading falls on a walking tour before heading to La Fortuna de San Carlos.
- Overnight at La Fortuna de San Carlos, at Montaña de Fuego Hotel or similar (Breakfast and lunch included).
Day 3- Celeste River and Arenal Hot Springs
- Your day begins with a scrumptious breakfast before heading for Tenorio Volcano National Park, the country's youngest national park, and taking a thrilling 3 hour trek through the tropical forests that line the turquoise waters.
- An expert local guide will lead you to the cascading Celestial waterfall, the exact spot where the waters turn to the gorgeous and singular aqua that you'll see in the rest of the park, the fumaroles where volcanic gases escape to the surface, and the unparalleled blue lagoon for which the park is famous.
- The trek will end with a traditional buffet lunch before you make your winding was to the Arenal Volcano and the largest hot springs in the world, and spend the afternoon relaxing at Baldí Hot Springs.
- You'll have a light dinner and then head back to the hotel to rest up for another day of discoveries.
- Overnight in La Fortuna(Breakfast and dinner included).
Day 4 - Hanging Bridges of Arenal
- After rising with sun and grabbing some food, you'll head to the glittering Lake Arenal, crossing over the vast waters and admiring the view of the volcano before arriving at Mistico Park, a dense nature reserve.
- You'll trek along the hanging bridges in the forest's canopies, listening to the sounds of nature that surround you, and then head to La Fortuna for lunch.
- The afternoon will be spent driving to the serene Pacific Coast, and Manuel Antonio, where you'll spend the night(Breakfast included).
Day 5 - Manuel Antonio National Park
- Your day starts with a beautiful hike through the beachside forests and serene stretches of sand at Manuel Antonio Park, where you'll be on the lookout for the local sloths, monkeys, and deer that call this region home.
- After a traditional lunch, you'll be given free time to explore the area, either hitting the beach to lounge and take in the views or explore the local restaurants.
- Overnight at Hotel Espadilla or similar(Breakfast and lunch included).
Day 6 - Departure
- After enjoying your last breakfast of the day, you'll head back to San Jose, making a small stop to
- observe the crocodiles of the Tárcoles river.
- Your tour ends at Juan Santamaría International Airport (Breakfast included).
NB - all timings on 6 Day Pacific Coast and Arenal Tour Package are approximate
Ask a Question
Have a question?
If you have any questions about our 6 Day Pacific Coast and Arenal Tour Package, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
5 Overnights including breakfast in 3-4 star hotels
All transportation in a minibus
Fully guided tour with a bilingual tour guide
Lunches and dinners according to the itinerary
Entrance fees: Zoo and walk La Paz, Celeste River, Hot Springs, Hanging Bridges and Manuel Antonio National Park.
Meals not mentioned
Departure Tax ($ 29 USD per person)
Personal travel insurance
What to Bring
Sweater for cooler days
The rate is based on 2 people sharing a double/twin room
Hotels: San José: Crown Plaza Hotel, Holiday Inn Aurola, Park Inn by Radisson. La Fortuna: Montaña de Fuego Hotel, Manoa Hotel, Volcano Lodge Hotel. Manuel Antonio: Espadilla Hotel, Parador Hotel, Costa Verde Hotel.
Please note that the hotels are subject to availability and can be changed
Related Tours and Experiences
Costa Rica 7 Day Semi Private Tour PackageCosta Rica | 7 days package From $948 Per Person
Arenal & La Fortuna 6 Day Tour PackageCosta Rica | 6 days package From $485 Per Person
Arenal Hanging Bridges, La Fortuna Waterfall and Chocolate Tasting Tour from La Fortuna & ArenalCosta Rica | 10 hours tour From $189 Per Person
Peñas Blancas River Safari and La Fortuna Waterfall Tour from La Fortuna & ArenalCosta Rica | 7 hours tour From $147 Per Person
Horseback Riding in Arenal from La Fortuna & ArenalCosta Rica | 3 hours tour From $65 Per Person
La Fortuna Waterfall and Arenal Volcano Hiking Tour from La Fortuna & ArenalCosta Rica | 6 hours tour From $147 Per Person
Arenal Hanging Bridges and Chocolate Tasting Tour from La Fortuna & ArenalCosta Rica | 7 hours tour From $147 Per Person
Arenal Hanging Bridges Tour from La Fortuna & ArenalCosta Rica | 4 hours tour From $70 Per Person
Arenal Volcano Hiking Tour from La Fortuna & ArenalCosta Rica | 3 hours tour From $65 Per Person
Hanging Bridges, La Fortuna Waterfall and Arenal Volcano Hiking Tour from La Fortuna & ArenalCosta Rica | 10 hours tour From $189 Per Person