6 Day Pacific Coast and Arenal Tour Package Highlights
1Discover Costa Rica's diversity on this wonderful tour across this incredible and nearly untouched natural paradise
2Explore the Tenorio National Park with the marvelous Celeste River
3Admire the beautiful views over the Arenal Forest while walking the hanging bridges, and relax in the Arenal Hot Springs
4Stroll through Manuel Antonio National Park and try to spot the different animals of Costa Rica
Why we chose this tourOur 6 Day Pacific Coast and Arenal Tour Package takes you on a tour of all of the vast biodiversity that this country has to offer, from verdant tropical rainforests on the beach to volcanoes and hot springs floating high in the sky. You'll also get a singular view of the many animals that call this country home, from snakes to sloths, and experience traditional Costa Rican food on every step of your journey. This tour is available on selected dates, so please inquire ahead of time, and leaves with guaranteed departures.
Awesome Customer Service
Best Price Guaranteed
6 Day Pacific Coast and Arenal Tour Package Itinerary
Day 1 - Arrival
- Today you begin your journey across the beautiful country of Costa Rica with a transfer from the Juan Santamaría International Airport to your hotel in San José, with the option to explore the city on your own before resting up for your adventures.
Day 2 - La Fortuna and Arenal
- This journey will begin with breakfast before a trip to the Arenal Volcano area, with a stop on the ethereal slopes of the Poás Volcano to admire the otherworldly crater of this incredible stratovolcano.
- Your next stop is a wondrous walk through the Vara mountains, a cool and tranquil space surrounded by soft green light and rolling landscapes, and you'll pause at the rushing La Paz Waterfalls to visit the gardens and the animal sanctuary that houses over 100 different species, from tigers to toucans.
- Lunch is a luscious buffet surrounded by natural splendor before taking a more in-depth look at the cascading falls on a walking tour before heading to La Fortuna de San Carlos.
- Overnight at La Fortuna de San Carlos, at Montaña de Fuego Hotel or similar (Breakfast and lunch included).
Day 3- Celeste River and Arenal Hot Springs
- Your day begins with a scrumptious breakfast before heading for Tenorio Volcano National Park, the country's youngest national park, and taking a thrilling 3 hour trek through the tropical forests that line the turquoise waters.
- An expert local guide will lead you to the cascading Celestial waterfall, the exact spot where the waters turn to the gorgeous and singular aqua that you'll see in the rest of the park, the fumaroles where volcanic gases escape to the surface, and the unparalleled blue lagoon for which the park is famous.
- The trek will end with a traditional buffet lunch before you make your winding was to the Arenal Volcano and the largest hot springs in the world, and spend the afternoon relaxing at Baldí Hot Springs.
- You'll have a light dinner and then head back to the hotel to rest up for another day of discoveries.
- Overnight in La Fortuna(Breakfast and dinner included).
Day 4 - Hanging Bridges of Arenal
- After rising with sun and grabbing some food, you'll head to the glittering Lake Arenal, crossing over the vast waters and admiring the view of the volcano before arriving at Mistico Park, a dense nature reserve.
- You'll trek along the hanging bridges in the forest's canopies, listening to the sounds of nature that surround you, and then head to La Fortuna for lunch.
- The afternoon will be spent driving to the serene Pacific Coast, and Manuel Antonio, where you'll spend the night(Breakfast included).
Day 5 - Manuel Antonio National Park
- Your day starts with a beautiful hike through the beachside forests and serene stretches of sand at Manuel Antonio Park, where you'll be on the lookout for the local sloths, monkeys, and deer that call this region home.
- After a traditional lunch, you'll be given free time to explore the area, either hitting the beach to lounge and take in the views or explore the local restaurants.
- Overnight at Hotel Espadilla or similar(Breakfast and lunch included).
Day 6 - Departure
- After enjoying your last breakfast of the day, you'll head back to San Jose, making a small stop to
- observe the crocodiles of the Tárcoles river.
- Your tour ends at Juan Santamaría International Airport (Breakfast included).
If you have any questions about our 6 Day Pacific Coast and Arenal Tour Package, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Book 6 Day Pacific Coast and Arenal Tour Package as a private tour, and customize the itinerary and locations for yourself, your family or a small group.