6 Day Highlights of Huatulco & Surrounding Package Tour Highlights
01Spend an amazing 6 days in Huatulco, exploring its culture, history and coastline
02Intimately get to know the town with an insider tour which will take you to all the best spots
03Spend a day visiting some of the best beaches in the region
04Each day will be led by one of our enthusiastic and knowledgeable guides
05Choose your hotel from our hand-picked selection of excellent options
06Take a boat through dense mangroves before visiting the historical town of Mazunte
07Raft your way down the Copalita river, the most important river in the region
Why we chose this tourOur Highlights of Huatulco & Surrounding 6 Day Tour Package is the perfect way to explore this little-known part of Mexico. Learn all about this gorgeously characterful town on an insider tour, finding the hidden spots and lesser-known areas. Take a tour around the Pacific coast, a once-in-a-lifetime chance to see some of the area's most beautiful beaches and impressive rock formations. Take an optional adrenaline-filled rafting ride down the Copalita river. Spend a day learning about Oaxaca's eco-friendly tourism with a boat into dense mangroves, a visit to the Mexican turtle center and a ceramics workshop. Each day is led by an experienced, handpicked guide to ensure you have the very best time possible. Our Highlights of Huatulco & Surrounding 6 Day Tour Package leaves with guaranteed departures.
Our Highlights of Huatulco & Surrounding 6 Day Tour Package encapsulates the very best of southern Oaxaca. This is a relatively unknown part of Mexico but is rich in history, culture, and nature. And you’ll get the chance to see the best of it during your 6 days here. We have compiled the 6 days to ensure you have a great mix of tours and experiences with some free time in order for you to soak up the atmosphere of the town for yourself. Each experience will be lead by one of our handpicked guides, chosen for their knowledge and enthusiasm about the place they call home. And don’t forget, you will have the chance to book a hotel that perfectly suits your personal needs too.
- Hand-Crafted Insider Experiences
- Awesome Customer Service
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Easy Cancelation
6 Day Highlights of Huatulco & Surrounding Package Tour Itinerary
Day 1 - Arrival in Huatulco
- Day 1 is reserved for your arrival in Huatulco. Check into your hand picked hotel and enjoy some well deserved rest and relaxation.
Day 2 - Insider Huatulco City Tour
- Enjoy exploring the streets of Huatulco.
- Visit La Bocana viewpoint to admire the beautiful beach with a unique view of the open sea joining the Copalita river.
- Move to the Tangolunda Viewpoint, which in Nahuatl means Woman with a Beautiful Face.
- Visit El Faro's viewpoint is must stop to observe the emblematic La Bufadora, and La Crucecita, the historic center of the town.
- See the church of the Virgin of Guadalupe, renowned for the largest ceiling painting of the Virgin of Guadalupe in the world, made by the Mexican artist Jose del Signo. Finish with some delicious Oaxacan dishes such as quesillo, chapulines, chocolate, mole negro, as well as the famous Mezcal with maguey worm salt. (Food tasting included)
Day 3 - Pacific Coast Tour
- Join your guide for an unforgettable Pacific Coast Tour.
- Visit the beaches of Santa Cruz, El Órgano, Maguey, Cacaluta and Chachacual.
- Along the way, you'll see some striking natural attractions including the rock formations Stone Face, Roca Blanca, and the heart of Cacaluta.
- There'll be the chance to snorkel and swim at one of the beaches.
- At Maguey beach, you'll have ample free time to swim, eat, and sunbathe.
- With a little luck, you will see dolphins, turtles, stingrays, and even whales.
- Finish the afternoon with a view of the sunset before heading back to your hotel.
Day 4 - Free Day
- Day 4 is a free day for you to explore Huatulco for yourself. You could visit one of the region's most stunning beaches and bays. There are 9 bays and over 30 beaches to choose from. A perfect chance to rest and unwind.
Day 5 - Oaxaca Eco Tour
- A full day's experience, you'll be immersed in nature at Ventanilla, a village located an hour and 20 minutes from Huatulco.
- Hike until you arrive at a boat that will lead you into the vast mangroves.
- Observe different species of reptiles and birds.
- Visit the island of La Ventanilla, inhabited by white-tailed deer, and spider monkeys.
- Visit Mazunte, a magical town named after the blue crab.
- Visit the natural cosmetics workshop where you will learn about the process of these and the properties of their ingredients.
- See the Mexican Turtle Research Center, housing more than seven different species and working for the preservation of the endemic turtles.
- Continue to Zipolite beach to enjoy the stunning landscape and delicious seafood, before heading back to your hotel.
Day 6 - Departure
- Day 6 is reserved for your independent departure from Huatulco. Whether you're continuing your Mexican adventure or heading home, we guarantee you'll be leaving with memories to treasure forevermore.
If you have any questions about our 6 Day Highlights of Huatulco & Surrounding Package Tour, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Related Tours and Experiences
7 Day Secrets of the Riviera Maya Tour PackageMexico | 7 days package From $1,603 Per Person
8 Day Los Cabos Adventure Tour PackageMexico | 8 days package From $798 Per Person
Rio Secreto Tour from the Riviera MayaMexico | 8 hours tour From $129 Per Person
Mayan Jungle ATV Night Tour from the Riviera MayaMexico | 4 hours tour From $99 Per Person
Premium Catamaran Cruise from CancunMexico | 7 hours tour From $99 Per Person
Tulum Half Day Tour from the Riviera MayaMexico | 7 hours tour From $59 Per Person
Snorkel Experience at Puerto Morelos Native Park from the Riviera MayaMexico | 4 hours tour From $99 Per Person
Tulum Culture & Jungle Adventure Tour from the Riviera MayaMexico | 8 hours tour From $125 Per Person
Bacalar and Lagoon of the 7 Colors Sailing Experience from the Riviera MayaMexico | 12 hours tour From $160 Per Person
Sian Ka’an Eco Adventure Tour from the Riviera MayaMexico | 12 hours tour From $170 Per Person