5 Day Golden Circle, Jökulsárlón & Blue Lagoon Tour Package Highlights
01Spend a magical 5 days in Iceland, visiting all the best sights the island has to offer
02Spend a day in Iceland's Golden Circle, visiting local farms, UNESCO world heritage sites and marveling at the incredible Iceland landscapes
03Spend an afternoon steaming in the breathtaking blue lagoon before going hunting for the elusive northern lights
04Each experience is led by a different handpicked expert guide
05You get to choose your own hotel from some incredible Reykjavik options
06Head out to Iceland's southern coast where there are sea stacks, black beaches and icebergs galore
Why we chose this tourOur 5 Day Golden Circle, Jökulsárlón & Blue Lagoon Tour Package packs in all the best things to do in Iceland in 5 short days! See the fabled blue lagoon where you can swim and steam in the thermal waters to your heart's content. Go on the hunt for the Northern Lights, hopefully catching a glimpse of nature's best light show. Spend an unusual day off the beaten track in Iceland's Golden Circle, visiting farms, craters, geothermal areas, and UNESCO world heritage sites. Head out towards Iceland's southern coast where you'll see icebergs, black beaches, waterfalls, villages, and sea stacks; basically all of Iceland's most famous attractions in one action-packed day. Relax at the end of the day in your handpicked Reykjavik hotel. Our 5 Day Golden Circle, Jökulsárlón & Blue Lagoon Tour Package leaves with guaranteed departures.
Iceland is so full of incredible sights, it can be difficult to see all of them in just 5 days. But our 5 Day Golden Circle, Jökulsárlón & Blue Lagoon Tour Package means you’ll see the best of what this incredible island has to offer! There is a great mix of tours in this package, from relaxing, steaming lagoons, to the famous sights, to some off-the-beaten-track gems. Each day is guaranteed to excite and delight all your senses.
What’s better, each day will be led by a different tour guide, handpicked by us for their knowledge and enthusiasm, so you know you’ll be in the best of hands. And don’t forget, you get to pick your own hotel from our incredible list of options in Reykjavik.
- Hand-Crafted Insider Experiences
- Awesome Customer Service
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Easy Cancelation
5 Day Golden Circle, Jökulsárlón & Blue Lagoon Tour Package Itinerary
Day 1 - Arrival in Reykjavik
- Arrive in Reykjavik and make your own way to your hotel which you will have handpicked from our excellent choices, at the time of booking.
Day 2 - Jökulsárlón Glacier Lagoon
- Join your local guide for a scenic journey along Iceland's southern coast, where some of Iceland's most iconic sights can be found.
- Step into an ethereal wonderland and admire the stunning Glacier Lagoon, fed with icebergs from one of the off-springs of the largest ice caps in Iceland, Vatnajökull.
- Take in the views of Diamond Beach, adorned with black basalt icebergs. Observe the drifting pieces that have broken away from the melting glacier, gliding through the lagoon toward the ocean and creating a unique and intricate landscape.
- Visit some of Iceland's most popular attractions: Seljalandsfoss Waterfall, Vik Village, and the Reynisdrangar Seastacks, before returning to your hotel.
Day 3 - Golden Circle
- Today will be something a little different! Meet your local guide who will take you and a small group into Iceland's Golden Circle.
- Start at the Kerid Crater, before heading towards Fridheimer Farm, an off-the-beaten-track attraction where you'll explore the stables and learn about the farm's impressive greenhouse culture as well as indulging in a tomato-tasting!
- Continue with a visit to the stunning Golden Waterfall and Geysir Geothermal Area.
- Finally, visit the Thingvellir National Park, a UNESCO world heritage site, before heading back to your hotel.
Day 4 - Blue Lagoon & Northern Lights
- Pair together two incredible tours in one day!
- Meet your guide at the BSÍ Bus Terminal at 12:30 pm, from where you'll leave the city and cross the otherworldly landscape to reach the storied Blue Lagoon.
- Spend a few hours in the steaming waters that overlook the incredible barren landscape before returning to Reykjavik for some free time and dinner.
- Around 9-10 PM, you'll head out again to see the incredible Northern Lights.
- Hunt for the elusive and ethereal lights that light up the night sky, from green to gorgeous pink
- Your guide will be with you every step of the way, showing you different points of interest as you travel through Iceland's unusual landscapes before heading back to your hotel in Reykjavik.
- Hopefully, your camera will be filled with shots of nature's most incredible light show!
Day 5 - Departure
- Day 5 is reserved for your independent departure from your hotel, with a camera full of photos and a head full of memories!
If you have any questions about our 5 Day Golden Circle, Jökulsárlón & Blue Lagoon Tour Package, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Related Tours and Experiences
Golden Circle Stopover 3 Day Tour PackageIceland | 3 days package From $192 Per Person
4 Day Iceland Express Tour PackageIceland | 4 days package From $412 Per Person
8 Day Secrets of Iceland Tour PackageIceland | 8 days package From $1,290 Per Person
Reykjavik, Iceland, and Northern Lights 5 Day Tour PackageIceland | 5 days package From $649 Per Person
Reykjavik Elves & Trolls Walking TourIceland | 2 hours tour From $40 Per Person
Insider Reykjavik City TourIceland | 2 hours tour From $49 Per Person
Reykjavik Beer Tasting TourIceland | 3 hours tour From $85 Per Person
Reykjavik Food Walking TourIceland | 3 hours tour From $125 Per Person
New Year’s Eve Bonfire Tour from ReykjavikIceland | 3 hours tour From $75 Per Person
Golden Circle & Horse Riding from ReykjavikIceland | 10 hours tour From $175 Per Person