5 Bays of Huatulco Rafting & Snorkeling Experience Highlights
1Enjoy breathtaking and spectacular views of the 5 Bays of Huatulco
2Swim in the sparkling waters and coral reefs at La Entrega beach
3Raft down the rapids of the Copalita River through wild forests
4Explore this stunning area with an experienced local guide
Why we chose this tourOur 5 Bays of Huatulco Rafting & Snorkeling Experience transports you away from the resorts and into the wilds of Mexico for a day of swimming, rafting, and snorkeling in the beautiful forests and breathtaking bays that surround the city for a restorative reconnection with nature. Explore the wild birds and fascinating fish that populate the area with your expert guide, and dive into an underwater cave for an incredible adventure to end your day. This tour is available every day and leaves with guaranteed departures.
Book With Tourist JourneyHand-Crafted Insider Experiences
Awesome Customer Service
Best Price Guaranteed
5 Bays of Huatulco Rafting & Snorkeling Experience Itinerary
8:30-9:00 - Pickup from Huatulco
- You will be picked up from centralized locations in Huatulco.
Guided 5 Bays of Huatulco Rafting & Snorkeling Experience
- After pickup from your hotel lobby, it's time to head out into nature and explore the best that Huatulco has to offer with 3 different activities combined into one adventurous experience.
- Start with a rafting tour along the rushing rapids of the Copalita River, learning about the flora and fauna that surrounds you, including pelicans, herons, and a number of lush plants native to Mexico.
- Relax with a traditional Aztec bath at La Bocana, and pamper your skin with the unique mineralized clay from the ground around you for an opulent experience in the heart of nature.
- Rinse off with a swim through the reefs off of the secluded beach of La Entrega, getting up close to coral reefs that decorate its grounds, and take the chance to explore an underwater cave.
- The waves themselves will help you enter this magical place, and its glistening walls and soothing sounds are sure to delight your every sense.
- Hop out of the water to admire panoramic views of the nearby 5 Bays of Huatulco, and learn their history from your experienced local guide, ending the day with a newfound appreciation for the area's many wonders.
14:30 - Drop off at Huatulco
- You will be dropped off at the same location you were picked up from.
NB - all timings on 5 Bays of Huatulco Rafting & Snorkeling Experience are approximate
Ask a Question
Have a question?
If you have any questions about our 5 Bays of Huatulco Rafting & Snorkeling Experience, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Availability and Pricing
Transportation to and from your hotel
Fully guided tour
Lunch & drinks
Personal travel insurance
What to Bring
Comfortable clothing & walking shoes (Water shoes optional)
Water & snacks
Sunglasses & sunscreen
Eco-Friendly mosquito repellent
The minimum age required is 5 years old