4 Day Saudi Arabia & Madain Saleh Tour from Eilat Highlights
01Visit the long-forgotten ruins at Madain Saleh, a UNESCO World Heritage Site comparable to the lost city of Petra
02Discover Saudi Arabia: recently opened to outside tourism, this country is waiting for you to find it
03Dive into a more authentic side of the Middle East with an overnight in a traditional Bedouin desert camp
04Wander the continuously inhabited valley oasis of Al Ula, a key archaeological site and stunning natural setting
05Tour the historic city of Dedan, a trade stronghold, and marvel at the local wildlife that calls Al-Tubaiq’s nature preserve home
06Starting in October of 2021, visit a cross-border city of the future when you stop off in Neom, a planned community at the cutting-edge of innovation
Why we chose this tourOur 4 Day Madain Saleh Tour from Eilat is an authentic look at the recently opened travel destination of Saudi Arabia, and we’ll take away the stress of planning to show you what you’ve been missing. Wander desert oases and vast deserts, explore historic ruins and villages, and see for yourself what all the fuss is about. This tour leaves every Sunday, October through March, and leaves with guaranteed departures.
Book With Tourist Journey
- Hand-Crafted Insider Experiences
- Awesome Customer Service
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Easy Cancelation
4 Day Saudi Arabia & Madain Saleh Tour from Eilat Itinerary
Day 1 - Al Tubaiq Natural Reserve/ Neom
- Begin with an early morning pickup from centralized hotels and the Arava Border in Eilat before you cross into Jordan, using the Dourra Border Crossing to enter Saudi Arabia.
- Your first stop of the tour is the expansive Al Tubaiq Natural Reserve, a rugged and rough corner of the country home to falcons, wolves, eagles, and gazelles.
- The day finishes in Tabuk, where you'll spend the night(Lunch and dinner included).
Day 2 - Madain Saleh
- After a morning in the Bedouin camp, you’re off to explore the extensive and well-preserved Nabatean ruins at Madain Saleh, a settlement built to try and expand the Nabatean kingdom all the way from Petra to the Red Sea ports.
- Learn more about the complex culture and innovative architecture of these intriguing people as you walk through the tombs, graves, and monuments that are all covered in elaborate rock-hewn decorations.
- Explore the natural beauty of this area when you set out for Jibal al Rukkab, a twisting series of sandstone carvings and wadis crowned by the 3 Dancers, the area’s most imposing towers shaped by the wind and time.
- End the day of adventure at Al-Farid tomb, an awe-inspiring monument carved from a single boulder standing in the center of the desert.
- Overnight Bedouin Camp Madain Saleh(Breakfast, lunch, and dinner included).
Day 3 - Al Ula and Dedan Village
- Leave camp after breakfast and gear up for a blast from the past and some excursions into never before seen natural jewels in Saudi Arabia, starting at Jabal Al Qaraqir.
- This massive canyon, reaching the staggering height of 500 meters at some points, is home to the stream that feeds many of the oases that surround it, and neighbor to 9 million year old lava fields.
- After admiring the natural beauty of the valley, continue on to Al Ula, a village built around ever-flowing pools and a long-standing stop along crucial incense and spice routes on the way to Egypt, the Levant, and the Mediterranean.
- Inhabited continuously for over 7,000 years, this valley houses another fascinating village, that of Dedan.
- The longest-standing village in the area, and the ancient seat of the Lihyan and Dedan kingdoms, the sanctuaries, temples, and necropolises that still stand at the foot of sandstone cliffs are sure to awe you.
- Overnight at the Bedouin Camp in Madain Saleh(Breakfast, lunch, and dinner included).
Day 4 - Departure
- On the final day of your tour, you'll head back to the Dourra Border into Jordan and cross back into Eilat, where you'll be deposited at centralized locations(Breakfast included).
NB - all timings on 4 Day Saudi Arabia & Madain Saleh Tour from Eilat are approximate
Ask a Question
Have a question?
If you have any questions about our 4 Day Saudi Arabia & Madain Saleh Tour from Eilat, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Fully guided tour
1 Overnight in Tabuk
2 Overnights in a Bedouin Camp in Madain Saleh
Breakfast on day 2,3 and 4
Lunch and dinner on day 1,2,3
Border crossing and visa fee
Personal travel insurance
What to Bring
Please note, all the travelers need to make sure that they have the correct visa for travelling
Related Tours and Experiences
Negev Desert and Bedouin Experience TourIsrael | 12 hours tour From $1,099 Per Person
Best of Israel, Jordan and Egypt 12 Day Tour PackageIsrael | 12 days package From $1,905 Per Person
13 Day Highlights of Israel, Saudi Arabia & Jordan Package TourIsrael | 13 days package From $2,490 Per Person
4 Day Saudi Arabia & Madain Saleh Tour from Tel Aviv & JerusalemIsrael | 3 days package From $895 Per Person
13 Day Israel, Jordan, Dubai and Abu Dhabi Package TourIsrael | 13 days package From $1,995 Per Person
11 Day Israel, Dubai and Abu Dhabi Package TourIsrael | 11 days tour From $1,215 Per Person
2 Day Wadi Rum Hiking Tour from IsraelIsrael | 2 days From $379 Per Person
Haifa, Akko, Caesarea, and Rosh Hanikra Grotto TourIsrael | 12 hours From $110 Per Person
Classic 5 Day Israel PackageIsrael | 5 days From $675 Per Person
Classic 8 Day Israel PackageIsrael | 8 days From $915 Per Person