4 Day Saudi Arabia & Madain Saleh Tour from Aqaba Highlights
1See the ruins of Hejra, or Madain Saleh, a Nabatean settlement along the ancient Frankincense route
2Experience Saudi Arabia: only now opened to tourists and at the top of every intrepid traveler’s bucket list
3Uncover the rich cultural heritage of the Bedouin people when you spend a night in a traditional desert camp
4Wander the valley of Al Ula, an oasis that’s been inhabited by different civilizations for over 7,000 years
5Tour one of Saudi Arabia’s best wildlife preserves at Al-Tubaiq, and discover the ancient village of Dedan
6From October of 2021, you’ll see the world’s newest city of the future: Neom, which incorporates clean and smart tech in every street
Why we chose this tourOur 4 Day Madain Saleh Tour from Aqaba is an enchanting package that travels back in time as you stop at ancient ruins and archaeological sites, sail across desert sands, and uncover the real Saudi Arabia now that it’s open for travel. Let us take care of the details as you savor a unique experience in the Middle East. This tour is available every Sunday, October through March, and leaves with guaranteed departures.
Awesome Customer Service
Best Price Guaranteed
4 Day Saudi Arabia & Madain Saleh Tour from Aqaba Itinerary
Day 1 - Altubaiq Natural Rserve / Neom
- You'll be picked up from one of the centralized locations in Aqaba and transferred to the Dourra Border early in the morning before you spend the afternoon at Al Tubaiq Nature Reserve.
- This sprawling park, covered in rugged rock formations, is also a conservation site and home to a number of wild animals, including gazelles and the Nubian Ibex.
- You'll then head to Tabuk for your overnight(Lunch and dinner included).
Day 2 - Madain Saleh
- Leave the camp for the stunning archaeological site of Madain Saleh, once home to both the Nabateans and a Roman military outpost, and exquisitely well-preserved ruins that tower above the desert floor.
- Your expert guide will tell you all about their culture and triumphs as you wind your way through the massive tombs, graves, and monuments of this storied civilization.
- Head into the wilds of the desert with a visit to Jibal al Rukkab, a set of canyons, wadis, and sandstone chasms that also houses the sacred area of Jibal Ithlib, a site for Diwan cultic sites and a set of intriguing petroglyphs.
- End the day at Al-Farid Tomb, a staggering structure that sits alone in the desert, carved into a boulder with detailed decorations covering its facade.
- Overnight Bedouin Camp Madain Saleh(Breakfast, lunch, and dinner included).
Day 3 - Al Ula and Dedan Village
- You'll be taken from Madain Saleh after breakfast and head to the valley of Al Ula.
- Step into the past with a visit to this stunning valley lined with desert oases and well-preserved ruins.
- Start at Jabal Al Qaraqir, widely regarded as the most beautiful valley in Arabia that has walls that climb from just under 100 meters to over 500 meters tall at the end of the gorge, and then visit the volcanic fields of Harrat Al-’Uwayrid on your way to the old town of Al Ula.
- Al Ula was a key stop along the Frankincense trade route and a strategic outpost that has been continuously inhabited for over 7,000 years, and was still a stopping point for pilgrims on their way to Mecca and Medina only decades ago.
- You’ll explore the old town and its mud huts before continuing onto the historic wonder of Dedan, an Arab village built 800 years ago where you’ll visit the Lihyan Library: over 200 wall carvings on the cliffs of the valley.
- Overnight in Bedouin Camp at Madain Saleh(Breakfast, lunch, and dinner included).
Day 4 - Departure
- You'll be collected from the camp at Madain Saleh and moved to the Dourra Border, where you'll cross into Jordan and finish the tour.
- Drop-off is at centralized locations(Breakfast included).
If you have any questions about our 4 Day Saudi Arabia & Madain Saleh Tour from Aqaba, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Book 4 Day Saudi Arabia & Madain Saleh Tour from Aqaba as a private tour, and customize the itinerary and locations for yourself, your family or a small group.