4 Day Iceland Express Tour Package Highlights
01Get under the skin of Reykjavik with an insider tour full of big sights and hidden gems, known only to the locals
02Go on the hunt for the elusive and ethereal Northern lights!
03Relax to your heart's content at the fabled Blue Lagoon, steaming in the thermal springs, marveling at the incredible landscape around you
04Each experience is led by a different handpicked insider
05Choose your hotel from our hand-picked selection of central and comfortable options
Why we chose this tourOur 4 Day Iceland Express Tour Package packs in some of the best sights of Iceland and Reykjavik in just 4 days! Visit the blue lagoon, an incredible geothermal lake surrounded by a moon-like landscape. Steam and relax here to your heart's content. Join a local insider on the hunt for the Northern Lights, with any luck you'll see one of nature's best light shows, a once-in-a-lifetime experience. Get to know the real Reykjavik with an insider tour. You'll be guided by an enthusiastic local expert who can tell you all about the language, the quirks of the city and its fantastic culture. Our 4 Day Iceland Express Tour Package leaves with guaranteed departures.
If you only have a short time to spend in Iceland and want to make the most of it, our 4 Day Iceland Express Tour Package is for you. This packs in the best of the island in a very short amount of time with a nice balance between time in the city and time in the countryside. You will, of course, go hunting for Northern Lights – and why would you not whilst you’re in Iceland! You’ll get to enjoy the benefits of steaming in the stunning blue lagoon, marveling at Iceland’s famous barren landscapes.
The Reykjavik insider tour is a perfect chance to really get to know this city. We always handpick our guides for their knowledge and enthusiasm so you can use them as a walking, talking guidebook, getting the best recommendations for eating, drinking and sightseeing.
Don’t forget, you will also get to choose your own hotel at the time of booking to ensure it perfectly suits your needs.
- Hand-Crafted Insider Experiences
- Awesome Customer Service
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Easy Cancelation
4 Day Iceland Express Tour Package Itinerary
Day 1 - Arrival in Reykjavik
- Day one is reserved for your arrival in Reykjavik. Check into your handpicked hotel and spend the evening as you please!
Day 2 - Blue Lagoon & the Northern Lights
- Pair two of Iceland's most iconic attractions, the Blue Lagoon, and the Northern Lights.
- Meet your knowledgeable local guide at the local bus station where you'll leave the city towards the incredible blue lagoon.
- Here, you'll have some free time to steam and look over the rugged landscape, relaxing to your heart's content.
- Head back to Reykjavik for a few hours' free time, perhaps grabbing dinner, before heading back out around 9-10 PM.
- Again, you'll meet your guide at the bus station. Head out towards the countryside to hunt for the elusive Northern Lights!
- Marvel at the lights, from green to pink hues that light up the sky.
- Your guide will be with you every step of the way, pointing out different points of interest on your journey.
- Return to your hotel for some well-deserved rest and relaxation.
Day 3 - Reykjavik
- It's time to get to know Reykjavik a little better with our Insider Reykjavik City Tour.
- You and a small group of like-minded travelers will meet your local expert who will guide you around this fascinating city.
- You'll see some of the big sights such as the Parliament, Hallgrimskirkja Church, and the Harpa Concert Hall with its colored glass facade.
- Your guide will also take you to some hidden, off-the-beaten-track gems known only to the locals.
- Learn all about Reykjavik from a little bit of the language to the history to the quirks of this wonderful city.
- We handpick our guides for their knowledge so be sure to ask them anything you like, from the best places to eat and drink to any questions you may have about the history of Iceland.
- Return to your hotel for your final night in Reykjavik.
Day 4 - Departure
- Day 4 is reserved for your independent departure from Reykjavik after a magical 3 days.
If you have any questions about our 4 Day Iceland Express Tour Package, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Related Tours and Experiences
Golden Circle Stopover 3 Day Tour PackageIceland | 3 days package From $192 Per Person
5 Day Golden Circle, Jökulsárlón & Blue Lagoon Tour PackageIceland | 5 days package From $625 Per Person
8 Day Secrets of Iceland Tour PackageIceland | 8 days package From $1,290 Per Person
Reykjavik, Iceland, and Northern Lights 5 Day Tour PackageIceland | 5 days package From $649 Per Person
Reykjavik Elves & Trolls Walking TourIceland | 2 hours tour From $40 Per Person
Insider Reykjavik City TourIceland | 2 hours tour From $49 Per Person
Reykjavik Beer Tasting TourIceland | 3 hours tour From $85 Per Person
Reykjavik Food Walking TourIceland | 3 hours tour From $125 Per Person
New Year’s Eve Bonfire Tour from ReykjavikIceland | 3 hours tour From $75 Per Person
Golden Circle & Horse Riding from ReykjavikIceland | 10 hours tour From $175 Per Person