1See the 111 different tombs and myriad monuments at Madain Saleh, the second-largest Nabatanean ruins in the world
2Be one of the first to head to Saudi Arabia, recently opened to tourism like never before
3Dive into Bedouin culture with a stay at an authentic camp in the vast desert
4Wander one of the Middle East’s most impressive archaeological sites when you visit the valley of Al Ula
Why we chose this tourOur 3 Day Madain Saleh Tour from Al Ula is a captivating experience that takes you back in time with stops at the region’s most crucial archaeological sites, stark desert landscapes, and a new location never before seen by international tourists. Sit back and relax as we take away the hassle of travel, and be one of the first to see the real Saudi Arabia. This tour is available every Monday, October through March, and leaves with guaranteed departures.
Awesome Customer Service
Best Price Guaranteed
Itinerary - 3 Day Saudi Arabia & Madain Saleh Tour from Al Ula
Day 1 - Madain Saleh
- Please book the 6:10 am flight from Riyadh to Prince Abul Majeed bin Abdulaziz Domestic airport, where you'll be picked up by a representative.
- After your travel, you’ll continue onto Madain Saleh, an impressive example of the skill of Nabatean craftsmen and a strategic stopping point along the fabled Frankincense route.
- This archaeological site is expansive and exquisite, with over 111 tombs decorated with intricate facade carvings, towering monuments, and gorgeous graves scattered across its floors.
- The next stop is Jibal al Rukkab, a set of canyons home to impressive rock formations and gaping sandstone chasms, as well as Jibal Ithlib, a sacred site with petroglyphs and Diwan cultic sites.
- The last stop of the day is the Lonely Castle, or Al-Farid Tomb, an enormous tomb carved out of a single boulder that stands alone in the desert sands.
- Overnight in a Bedouin Camp in Madain Saleh(Lunch and dinner included).
Day 2 - Al Ula and Dedan Village
- After breakfast in the camp, start with a look at one of Saudi Arabia’s most well-kept secrets: Jabal Al Qaraqir, a stunning canyon carpeted with waving grass on its floor, and then head to the volcanoes and lava fields of Harrat Al-’Uwayrid en route to Al Ula village.
- This strategic stopping point next to a vast amount of water is still standing, with the mud huts that formed a defensive wall for civilizations from the Lihyanites to the Romans creating serpentine paths through the old town.
- While this resting point for caravans through the ages is ancient, it’s still not as old as your next stop in Dedan.
- The oldest town that still survives in this area, and surrounded by verdant palm groves, this ancient home to the Dedan and Lihyan kingdoms was a crucial political and economic center for centuries.
- Overnight in Madain Saleh(Breakfast, lunch, and dinner included).
Day 3 -
- Your final day includes a transfer to Prince Abdul Majeed bin Abdulaziz Domestic Airport and a flight to Riyadh(Breakfast included).
If you have any questions about our 3 Day Saudi Arabia & Madain Saleh Tour from Al Ula, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Book 3 Day Saudi Arabia & Madain Saleh Tour from Al Ula as a private tour, and customize the itinerary and locations for yourself, your family or a small group.