2 Day Yoga and Spirituality Tour in Rishikesh from New Delhi Highlights
1Experience a yoga session and evening prayers on the banks of the River Ganga
2Discover the Beatles' Ashram where they learned transcendental meditation
3Explore Haridwar, one of India's most ancient pilgrimage centers
4Marvel at the mesmerizing rituals of the Mansa Devi Temple
Why we chose this tourOur 2 Day Yoga and Spirituality Tour in Rishikesh from New Delhi takes you to twin holy towns in the lap of the Himalayas for a rejuvenating experience that will help you reconnect to yourself, and India's rich spiritual history. Explore ancient temples, a number of ashrams, yoga halls, and wander the banks of the Ganges in a transcendent two day escape. This tour is available every day and leaves with guaranteed departures.
Awesome Customer Service
Best Price Guaranteed
2 Day Yoga and Spirituality Tour in Rishikesh from New Delhi Itinerary
Day 1 - Delhi to Risikesh
- You'll leave New Delhi behind on the first day of your adventure to get to Rishikesh, often called the highway of the Himalayas.
- This town famous for its abundance of ashrams is a tranquil haven, isolated on the banks of the Ganges River and high in the mountains.
- One of the most intriguing attractions is the Beatles Ashram, where the band learned transcendental meditation in the 1960's from Maharshi Mahesh Yogi.
- The huts are made of pebbles from the river, it houses a spiritual discourse center, and a lofty yoga hall.
- The next stop is the iron suspension bridge linking the Swarg and Sivananda Ashrams on opposite banks of the Ganges.
- Continue on to a group yoga session at the largest ashram in Rishikesh, the Parmarth Niketan Ashram.
- Once you've rejuvenated your body, it's time for an evening prayer on the banks of the river for an unforgettable end to a magical day.
- Overnight in Rishikesh.
Day 2 - The Holy City of Hardwar
- Leave behind Rishikesh for the second leg of your journey, heading for the holy city of Haridwar, whose name means Lord of the Gateway.
- It's an ancient city and important Hindu pilgrimage site in the Uttarakhand State where the Ganges leaves the Himalayas for the foothills surrounding it.
- Stop at the Mansa Devi Temple, built atop the Bilwa Parvat in the Sivalik Hills that can be reached by a trekking route or through a rope bridge to the temple itself.
- Considered one of India's holiest temples, it is believed to have come from the mind of the great sage Kashyap.
- Har Ka Pauri is your next stop, a sacred ghat leading to the Ganges next to prints of Lord Vishnu on a nearby wall.
- King Vikramaditya built this ghat as a memorial to his brother Bhatrihari who came to Haridwar to meditate, and this final stop is an emotionally moving experience.
- You'll then return to Delhi, where you'll be dropped off at your hotel or the airport.
- (Breakfast included)
If you have any questions about our 2 Day Yoga and Spirituality Tour in Rishikesh from New Delhi, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Book 2 Day Yoga and Spirituality Tour in Rishikesh from New Delhi as a private tour, and customize the itinerary and locations for yourself, your family or a small group.