2 Day Xi’an Package Tour Highlights
1Discover more about the iconic Terracotta Warriors
2See China's oldest mosque in the heart of Xi'an
3Dive into the ancient history and cultures of Xi'an
4Learn from an experienced and knowledgeable guide during that private experience
Why we chose this tourOur 2 Day Xi'an Package Tour dives into the culture and history of some of China's most ancient and renowned wonders, from funerary art crafted for China's first self-proclaimed emperor to historic military fortifications that still stand proudly today. Learn more about the country's largest and most famous mosque and dive into the everyday life of citizens that live in charming Xi'an today. This tour is available every day and leaves with guaranteed departures.
Book With Tourist JourneyHand-Crafted Insider Experiences
Awesome Customer Service
Best Price Guaranteed
2 Day Xi’an Package Tour Itinerary
Day 1- Terracotta Warriors Museum & Xi'an Muslim Quarter
- Once you've arrived at the airport or train station in Xi'an, before noon, you'll be met by your private guide and taken to the world-famous Terracotta Warriors and Horses Museum.
- Funerary art for Qin Shi Huangdi, who boldly proclaimed himself the first Emperor of China, the over 20,000 relics date from 221 BCE.
- With everything from life-sized warriors and acrobats to clay horses and model chariots, the army is a breathtaking site.
- Besides the 3 excavate pits housed in the museum, you'll also see jade and gold ornaments, ancient weapons, and the full-sized chariot replicas cast in bronze.
- Learn more about these fascinating objects and the stories that surround them, and finish off with lunch at the museum restaurant.
- Spend the afternoon walking through the busy and vibrant Muslim Quarter's streets and food stalls before heading to the Grand Mosque.
- Built in a number of traditional Chinese architectural styles, this stunning complex was erected in 742 CE and renovated during 4 other dynasties.
- It's a unique way to see different building styles in one place, and the largest mosque in all of China, it's also on the UNESCO Islamic Heritage List.
- Explore its 4 courtyards and vast array of Islamic art, marveling at the stunning and unique detail work on these exquisite works.
- Overnight in Xi'an (Lunch included, accommodation must be booked separately).
Day 2 - Xi'an Old City
- After meeting your guide at the hotel in the morning, make your way to one of the oldest, largest, and most well-preserved ancient wall fortifications in the entire country, the Old City Wall of Xi'an.
- Built in 1370, the wall stretches an incredible 8.5 miles around the city and tucked behind an imposing moat.
- Climb to the top of its 40 foot peak to admire panoramic views of the city and the barbicans that dot the top of the wall.
- Stop next at the Giant Wild Goose Pagoda, a Buddhist pagoda from 652 CE that rises 7 stories and 210 feet above the ground below.
- One of the city's most famous monuments, the pagoda is recognized as a National Key Cultural Relic Preserve, and you'll learn the unique legend of how it got its name from your guide.
- After enjoying lunch at a local restaurant, you'll be taken to the nearby airport or railway station to transfer to the next leg of your journey!
- Please note when booking that you should depart after 4 pm, no matter which form of transportation you're taking.
- (Lunch included)
NB - all timings on 2 Day Xi’an Package Tour are approximate
Have a question?
If you have any questions about our 2 Day Xi’an Package Tour, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Transportation to and from Xi'an airport/Train station
Fully guided tour with certified English speaking guide
Breakfast, dinner & drinks
Accommodation (please book by your own)
Visa to China
Personal travel insurance
What to Bring
Comfortable clothing according to the season
Sunglasses & sunscreen
Accommodation is not included, please book this on your own
A visa to China is required