2 Day Southern Bali and Sunrise Hike at Mt Batur Highlights
1Witness an intriguing cultural dance with the stunning sunset behind Uluwatu Temple as your backdrop
2Rise with the sun and watch it slowly light up the volcanic landscape far below your feet
3Soothe your tired muscles after all your hiking with a soak in some natural hot springs at the base of Mount Batur
4Enjoy a sunrise and a sunset on one trip, seeing the island from all of its most beautiful angles
Why we chose this tourOur 2 Day Southern Bali and Sunrise Hike at Mt Batur shows you just how majestic the island of Bali can be, when you end one day with a stunning sunset over the water and start another with a sunrise over ancient volcanoes. You'll uncover the island's cultural heritage and natural beauty with the help of an expert guide, and leave feeling refreshed and re energized. This tour is available every day and leaves with guaranteed departures.
Book With Tourist JourneyHand-Crafted Insider Experiences
Awesome Customer Service
Best Price Guaranteed
2 Day Southern Bali and Sunrise Hike at Mt Batur Itinerary
Day 1 - Uluwatu Temple, Traditional Kecak & Fire Dance, Jimbaran Bay and Kintamani
- Leave in the afternoon, ready to experience one of the best spots in all of Bali to experience a cinematic sunset from the cliffs!
- You'll drive to Uluwatu Temple, one of Bali's holiest sites that perches on a thriving green cliff 75 meters above the crystalline waters of the Indian Ocean, watching the sun slowly sink into the sea.
- Enjoy a dramatic performance of Kecak, a traditional cultural performance that includes dance, chanting, singing, and some fiery feats to spark your interest.
- Continue on to Jimbaran Bay for a seafood dinner on the sands under the stars as you watch the lights of fishing boats floating along the horizon.
- The day ends in Kintamani, sitting 1,500 meters above sea level to rest before another day of adventures.
- Overnight in Kintamani(Dinner included).
Day 2 - Sunrise Hike to Mt. Batur
- You'll rise at 3 am for a two hour trek up the trails of Mount Batur, ready to greet the sunrise from the top of the mountain after you pass the volcanic ash and formations from previous eruptions.
- Once you reach the rim of the crater, you'll be sitting 1,717 meters above sea level, overlooking the nearby Mount Abang and Mount Agung, and once the sun is up, you'll be treated to the best views on the island.
- Enjoy breakfast and some caffeine before heading back to the trail and trekking to another crater and descending, following historic lava flows and their eruption paths down the mountain.
- Once you've reach the base of Mount Batur, you'll be escorted to a nearby hot spring to soak and relax in the naturally healing waters, and you'll be treated to a traditional local lunch.
- Return to your original hotel for your well deserved rest(Breakfast, lunch, and dinner included).
NB - all timings on 2 Day Southern Bali and Sunrise Hike at Mt Batur are approximate
Ask a Question
Have a question?
If you have any questions about our 2 Day Southern Bali and Sunrise Hike at Mt Batur, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Availability and Pricing
Transportation to and from Sanur, Nusa Dua, Seminyak and Tanjung Benoa
Fully guided tour
All entrance fees
1 night accommodation in Kintamani including breakfast
Coffee/tea and light breakfast while on the top of mountain
Sea food dinner & Lunch
Personal travel insurance
What to Bring
Swim suites and towel
Moderate trekking, strong fitness level is not necessary
Children from 8- 12 years receive a 20% discount. During the booking process, please input the discount code:'Children20' in the apposite field
The minimum age required is 8 years old
Hotel: Madu Sari Hotel & Restaurant is located on the crater-rim of the ancient Mount Batur caldera. - It is a basic accommodation and non-air-conditioned room
NB all hotels are subject on availability
NB: All times are approximate