1Uncover some of Greece's most stunning landscapes, with flowing rivers and dramatic gorges on every side
2Visit traditional villages, including Karytaina, Dimitsana, and Stemnitsa for a more authentic look at Greece
3Paddle along the Lousios River and marvel at the cliffside monastery of Prodromos
4Stay at a local hotel where you'll be charmed by the pastoral local life
Why we chose this tourOur 2 Day Self-Driving Peloponnese Rafting & Hiking Experience from Athens is the perfect way to explore this beautiful region independently with all the information you need right at your fingertips! After leaving Athens, you'll step into the natural world and back in time to discover hidden secrets and pathways tucked away across the area, getting a more authentic look at the countryside of Greece. This tour is available every day, with seasonal variations, and leaves with guaranteed departures.
Awesome Customer Service
Best Price Guaranteed
Small Group Size
Itinerary - 2 Day Self-Driving Peloponnese Rafting & Hiking Experience from Athens
Day 1 - Stemnitsa and Rafting
- Start your trip from Athens at 7 am with all the information you need to get out and explore at your fingertips!
- Your first experience once you're out of the car is a rafting trip along the Lousios River, the first place Zeus bathed after his birth, where you'll join a guide for a safe and thrilling adventure.
- Sail down the crystal clear waters of the river, admiring the dense forests that cover either side of the gorge with their untouched beauty.
- You'll continue along to the Alfios River, ending at the Koukos Bridge where you'll hop out of your wetsuit and trek the Vrondos waterfall before driving to Stemnitsa and your traditional guesthouse.
- Overnight in Stemnitsa(Lunch included).
Day 2 - Hiking in Lousios Gorge
- Feast on a lavish meal of homemade and local dishes before you drive to the starting point for your stunning hike today.
- You'll walk along trails on the top of the Lousios River Gorge that you rafted the day before, eventually reaching the monasteries that line the clifftops.
- Stop at some of the most stunning monasteries, admiring their bold design and the towering trees that surround you.
- The last stop of the day is the archaeological site of Gortyna, where you can explore the ruins left by civilizations long gone before you drive back to Athens(Breakfast and picnic lunch included).
If you have any questions about our 2 Day Self-Driving Peloponnese Rafting & Hiking Experience from Athens, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Book 2 Day Self-Driving Peloponnese Rafting & Hiking Experience from Athens as a private tour, and customize the itinerary and locations for yourself, your family or a small group.