2 Day Hike and Camping Private Tour in La Pedriza from Madrid Highlights
01Take 2 days to escape to the rugged beauty of Sierra de Guadarrama National Park
02Discover breathtaking rock formations, glacial alpine lakes, and the native wildlife
03Keep an eye out for Iberian Ibex and Griffon Vultures
04Sleep under the endless starts after a day of marveling at La Pedriza
Why we chose this tourOur 2 Day Hike and Camping Tour in La Pedriza from Madrid takes you into the heart of this awe-inspiring mountain range for two days of physical activity and natural splendor. You'll sleep under the stars, discover incredible sights, reconnect with nature, and leave having seen a very different side of Spain than you've experienced in the city. This tour is available every day and leaves with guaranteed departures.
Book With Tourist Journey
- Hand-Crafted Insider Experiences
- Awesome Customer Service
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Easy Cancelation
2 Day Hike and Camping Private Tour in La Pedriza from Madrid Itinerary
Day 1 - Hike from El Tranco to Las Torres
- Begin your two days of hearty hiking by leaving behind the urban sprawl of Madrid and driving through the scenic countryside to reach El Tranco, a protected reservoir surrounded by rolling, forested hills.
- You'll hike about 6 hours today, trekking through the rocky and rugged peaks of La Pedriza, home to a number of fascinating rock formations.
- You'll also see alpine meadows, glacial lagoons, and maybe even some of the area's unique wildlife!
- End the day at your base camp in Las Torres, where you'll sit fireside for a hot dinner and some local drinks before spreading your sleeping bag beneath the stars above to refuel for another day of adventure.
- Overnight in camp(Dinner included).
Day 2 - From Las Torres to El Yelmo and back to El Tranco
- Wake up with the sun, and enjoy a hot breakfast in camp before starting on your second day of hiking through this rugged region on your way to El Yelmo.
- You'll begin your descent, winding through rocky trails and pine stands, enjoying the last of your panoramic views from high on the mountain.
- Reach Manzanares el Real, a small town at the foot of the mountain that's home to ancient castle and other fascinating ruins.
- You'll be given time to eat lunch or explore, and then return to Madrid for some well deserved rest(Breakfast included).
NB - all timings on 2 Day Hike and Camping Private Tour in La Pedriza from Madrid are approximate
Ask a Question
Have a question?
If you have any questions about our 2 Day Hike and Camping Private Tour in La Pedriza from Madrid, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Transportation to and from Hotel Abba
Certified Mountain Guide
1 overnight in a camp under the stars
1 Hot dinner (vegan on demand)
1 Hot breakfast
Camping stove and fuel
Navigation equipment, group First-Aid kit and route information
Accident insurance and civil liability insurance
Sleeping bag (3 or 4 seasons type) and pad (Available for rental on demand)
Personal travel insurance
What to Bring
Backpack 30-50 litres
Sleeping bag (3 seasons) and pad
Mountain/Hiking boots or trail shoes
Functional underwear (breathable and wicking type)
Breathable and wicking short sleeve T-Shirt
Light Warm Fleece or soft-shell
Headband or neck gaiter
Mobile phone and Camera
Casual dry clothes and sport shoes for changing after the tour
The program is subject to the existing weather conditions
This trekking includes 5 to 8 hour hikes on paths and trails, involving ascents and descents through varied and rocky terrain and carrying a medium weight backpack (from 8 to 10 kg)
A good level of fitness is required
Difficulty level: Challenging
Previous hiking experience is recommended
During June and early July we can find some snow patches to be crossed and basic use of winter gear (crampons and ice axe) is mandatory
The minimum age required is 10 years old
Related Tours and Experiences
Acrobatic Paragliding flight in TenerifeSpain | 2 hours tour From $165 Per Person
Performance paragliding Flight in TenerifeSpain | 2 hours tour From $140 Per Person
Standard Paragliding Fight in TenerifeSpain | 2 hours tour From $114 Per Person
Glorieta Waterfall Trekking Tour from SalouSpain | 5 hours tour From $49 Per Person
Quad Bike Experience from SalouSpain | 2 hours tour From $135 Per Person
Ebro River Kayak Experience from SalouSpain | 6 hours tour From $55 Per Person
Canyoning Experience from SalouSpain | 6 hours tour From $59 Per Person
Madrid Wine & Tapas ExperienceSpain | 3 hours tour From $90 Per Person
Spanish Cooking Class in MadridSpain | 3 hours tour From $85 Per Person
Ribera del Duero Wine Tour from MadridSpain | 11 hours tour From $199 Per Person