1Take 2 days to escape to the rugged beauty of Sierra de Guadarrama National Park
2Discover breathtaking rock formations, glacial alpine lakes, and the native wildlife
3Keep an eye out for Iberian Ibex and Griffon Vultures
4Sleep under the endless starts after a day of marveling at La Pedriza
Why we chose this tourOur 2 Day Hike and Camping Tour in La Pedriza from Madrid takes you into the heart of this awe-inspiring mountain range for two days of physical activity and natural splendor. You'll sleep under the stars, discover incredible sights, reconnect with nature, and leave having seen a very different side of Spain than you've experienced in the city. This tour is available every day and leaves with guaranteed departures.
Awesome Customer Service
Best Price Guaranteed
Itinerary - 2 Day Hike and Camping Tour in La Pedriza from Madrid
Day 1 - Hike from El Tranco to Las Torres
- Begin your two days of hearty hiking by leaving behind the urban sprawl of Madrid and driving through the scenic countryside to reach El Tranco, a protected reservoir surrounded by rolling, forested hills.
- You'll hike about 6 hours today, trekking through the rocky and rugged peaks of La Pedriza, home to a number of fascinating rock formations.
- You'll also see alpine meadows, glacial lagoons, and maybe even some of the area's unique wildlife!
- End the day at your base camp in Las Torres, where you'll sit fireside for a hot dinner and some local drinks before spreading your sleeping bag beneath the stars above to refuel for another day of adventure.
- Overnight in camp(Dinner included).
Day 2 - From Las Torres to El Yelmo and back to El Tranco
- Wake up with the sun, and enjoy a hot breakfast in camp before starting on your second day of hiking through this rugged region on your way to El Yelmo.
- You'll begin your descent, winding through rocky trails and pine stands, enjoying the last of your panoramic views from high on the mountain.
- Reach Manzanares el Real, a small town at the foot of the mountain that's home to ancient castle and other fascinating ruins.
- You'll be given time to eat lunch or explore, and then return to Madrid for some well deserved rest(Breakfast included).
If you have any questions about our 2 Day Hike and Camping Tour in La Pedriza from Madrid, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Book 2 Day Hike and Camping Tour in La Pedriza from Madrid as a private tour, and customize the itinerary and locations for yourself, your family or a small group.