10 Day Jordan, Dubai and Abu Dhabi Package Tour Highlights
01See the barren and beautiful desert of Wadi Rum and the lost city of Petra
02Select your hotels from our hand-picked and curated collection
03Explore the modern marvel of luxurious Dubai, hitting all of the city's most iconic sites
04Spend each day with an on the ground specialist for a deeper look at these countries
05Stand in awe before the stunning Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque that covers 30 acres and houses thousands of worshipers
06Discover the cultural heritage and historical side of Dubai and Abu Dhabi
Why we chose this tourOur 10 Day Jordan, Dubai, and Abu Dhabi Package Tour takes you on an immersive and intimate tour that heads across the Middle East, from glittering modern cities to dusty desert ruins, stopping at highlights like Wadi Rum, Petra, Dubai, Abu Dhabi, and Amman. With the help of an expert guide, you'll uncover hidden secrets and stories from this starkly beautiful and highly underrated region. This tour is available every Monday and Thursday and leaves with guaranteed departures.
- Hand-Crafted Insider Experiences
- Awesome Customer Service
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Easy Cancelation
10 Day Jordan, Dubai and Abu Dhabi Package Tour Itinerary
Day 1 - Arrival in Amman
- After you arrive at the airport in Amman, you can get to your hotel independently or arrange for a hotel transfer, and spend the evening relaxing before your tour begins.
- Overnight in Amman.
Day 2 - Northern Jordan
- Enjoy your first morning in modern Amman before stepping back in time with a stop at Jerash, a city that has been inhabited since the Bronze Age and houses a number of well-preserved Roman ruins.
- Stop at the Temple of Artemis and Hadrian's Arch, among others, with the guidance of a local expert to fill you in on this city's fascinating history.
- If the weather permits, you'll stop at the starkly beautiful Mount Nebo, where Moses purportedly viewed the Land of Canaan before his death, and enjoy the sweeping panoramic views.
- Head back to Amman for a refreshing dinner.
- Overnight in Amman
Day 3 - Amman
- Take your time to prepare for your day of adventure that includes both guided tours and independent exploration of the cultural center of Amman.
- Visit some of the city's most intriguing ruins, included the Citadel, perched atop one of the 7 hills that comprised the original city of Amman, and the incredible Roman Theater with your local guide.
- Take the rest of the morning to explore Amman's bustling souks and get a better feel for this city.
- Your afternoon will be spent on a scenic drive to the lost city of Petra, where you'll pass expansive nature preserves, Crusader castles, and precipitous canyons with winding rivers.
- It's optional to take the "Petra by Night" tour for an additional fee, and we highly recommend seeing this storied city lit only by candlelight.
- Overnight in Petra (Dinner included).
Optional Add-onsPetra by Night, tickets to be purchased on-site (17 JOD per person), can be arranged in Petra.
Day 4 - Petra
- Begin your morning with a delicious breakfast before heading off to discover Petra and its rose-hued walls and crags filled with lost legends.
- Spend the first part of the day with your professional guide, hearing all about the history of this UNESCO World Heritage site, marveling at the intricate carvings and breathtaking structures, including al-Siq, the narrow entryway that takes you into the city, and the Treasury, Petra's most famous facade.
- In the afternoon, take the time to hike up to the Monastery in the hills above the city to stretch your legs and enjoy the panoramic views across the barren desert.
- The day ends with an authentic Bedouin meal in a desert camp, sleeping in a tent under the vast night sky.
- Overnight in Wadi Rum (Breakfast and dinner included).
Day 5 - Wadi Rum
- Spend an adventurous day in the lunar landscape of the stark sands of the Wadi Rum desert and its expansive nature reserve.
- You'll start with breakfast in your Bedouin camp before a local driver picks you up in a Jeep for a thrilling safari tour through the reserve and surrounding deserts for a more authentic look at this wild land.
- After Wadi Rum you will have some free time in Aqaba.
- The day ends by heading to Amman, leaving you plenty of time to head out for dinner and some exploring, we recommend trying Hashem for authentic Jordanian cuisine.
- Overnight in Amman.
Day 6 - Flight to Dubai
- After breakfast and being picked up from your hotel in Amman, you'll be taken to Queen Alia Airport Amman for your flight to Dubai.
- Overnight Dubai.
Day 7 - Dubai
- Explore Al Bastakiya and discover the history of the area with a visit to the former Al Fahidi Fort, now the Dubai Museum.
- Take an abra ride across the saltwater Dubai Creek, visiting the gold and spices souk that's famous for its quality wares.
- Enjoy a guided tour of the world's biggest man-made harbor, the Dubai Marina, and then make your way up the Marina Walk and over the brand-new Bluewater Island.
- Stop at Palm Jumeirah, the famous tree-shaped artificial archipelago, and snap some photos outside of the Atlantis the Palm Hotel's gorgeous façade.
- Sit on Jumeirah Beach to admire the views of Burj al Arab, and then visit Madinat Jumeirah, a reconstruction of a city from the past.
- Finish your day with stunning views from Burj Khalifa, the tallest building in the world, and visit the 124th floor for panoramic views of the city.
- After the tour, you'll leave through the Dubai Mall, the world's largest shopping arcade, and you can return to your hotel or spend the evening exploring the shops and restaurants inside.
- Overnight Dubai.
Day 8 - Free Day in Dubai
- The day is yours to explore Dubai!
- Rent a car to explore the Mangrove Forests just outside the city, head to the Arabian Tea House for a drink and rest in the middle of the city, or try indoor skiing at Ski Dubai!
- Overnight Dubai.
Optional Add-onsOptional Tour: Jeep Safari and Sandboarding in the Dubai Desert- Experience the more rugged side of Dubai with a day full of camel rides, off-roading rides, and limitless photo opportunities!
Day 9 - Abu Dhabi
- This day begins with a trip to the opulent and magnificent Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, an architectural marvel that sprawls across the expansive grounds, piercing the sky with its alabaster domes, and surrounded by green gardens.
- Dive into a mix of the modern and historic with visits to Al Bateen, a well-preserved old neighborhood, and the Abu Dhabi Corniche, a portside promenade that leads you past luxury hotels and boutiques, before enjoying free time at the Marina Mall for lunch.
- Continue to the Date Market and the Abu Dhabi Heritage Village, a recreation of how villages looked and operated in the not-so-distant past.
- You'll step into a completely different world when you walk into the Louvre Abu Dhabi, created in partnership with the French government and a number of prestigious museums, and you're transported by the extensive collections that line the halls.
- The tour ends with a drive back to your hotel.
- Overnight in Dubai.
Day 10 -Departure
- On your last day, as sad as we are to see you go, we'll happily transfer you to the airport in Dubai or Abu Dhabi to send you onto your next journey!
If you have any questions about our 10 Day Jordan, Dubai and Abu Dhabi Package Tour, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Related Tours and Experiences
Wadi Rum Bedouin Desert Immersive Food & Cultural ExperienceJordan | 3 days tour From $569 Per Person
Jordan Through the Movies Private 3 Day Package TourJordan | 3 days package From $850 Per Person
4 Day Saudi Arabia & Madain Saleh Tour from AqabaJordan | 4 days package From $795 Per Person
Highlights of Jordan 4 Day Tour from Amman or the Dead SeaJordan | 3 days package From $609 Per Person
Amman, Madaba, Mount Nebo, and Dead Sea Tour from AmmanJordan | 8 hours tour From $155 Per Person
Highlights of Jordan 3 Day Tour from Amman or the Dead SeaJordan | 3 days package From $539 Per Person
Wadi Rum Jeep Tour Safari From AqabaJordan | 8 hours tour From $115 Per Person
Petra and Wadi Rum 3 Day Tour From AqabaJordan | 3 days tour From $379 Per Person
Petra and Wadi Rum 2 Day Tour From AqabaJordan | 2 days tour From $339 Per Person
Petra 2 Day Tour From AqabaJordan | 2 days tour From $229 Per Person