10 Day Culinary Package Tour through Vietnam Highlights
1Enjoy Vietnam's finest dining experiences across the country
2Dine in the dark in Ho Chi Minh city at a unique restaurant
3Explore the Mekong Delta's traditional lifestyle and fish in Hoi An
4Cruise the sparkling waters of Halong Bay, a region focused on sustainable and traditional agricultural practices
Why we chose this tourOur 10 Day Culinary Package Tour through Vietnam is the perfect way for adventurous foodies looking to explore Vietnam more deeply through its history and cuisine. Discover the rural beauty of the countryside, learn about traditional agricultural practices and fishing techniques, dine at the country's best restaurants, and see all that Vietnam has to offer with local specialists that care deeply about their customers' experiences. This tour is available every day with seasonal variations and leaves with guaranteed departures.
Awesome Customer Service
Best Price Guaranteed
Small Group Size
10 Day Culinary Package Tour through Vietnam Itinerary
Day 1 - Arrival in Hanoi
- Welcome to Vietnam, and the first day of your adventure package!
- After landing in Hanoi, you'll be picked up by a private driver and taken to the hotel for check in.
- Spend some time recovering from your flight or exploring the historic charm and amazing architecture before dinner.
- Enjoy an evening at Press Club, a Michelin starred restaurant just minutes away from the Hanoi Opera House to finish day one in style.
- Overnight in Hanoi (Dinner included).
Day 2 - Hanoi City Tour
- Take some time to recuperate with a hearty breakfast spread before heading out to explore the country's cultural capital.
- Your guide will meet you at the hotel at 8 am, taking you through the city's key historical attractions.
- You'll visit the Vietnam Museum of Ethnology, Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, and the Hanoi Temple of Literature, a stunning and rare example of architecture from the 11th century.
- Your afternoon is spent wandering the Old Quarter, soaking up the ambiance, and enjoying lunch at Cau Go, overlooking the picture-perfect Hoan Kiem Lake.
- After lunch, you'll be able to explore the Old Quarter more fully, winding down the maze of back streets and strolling Nha Chung, marveling at the vast array of food vendors.
- Stop at the Old France House for tea and to learn the stories of a local family before being driven to dinner at Green Tangerine.
- Overnight in Hanoi (Breakfast, lunch, and dinner included).
Day 3 - Ha Long Bay Cruise
- After breakfast, check out of your hotel and head outside to meet your private transportation to your cruise ship.
- Drive along scenic roads that pass lush rolling hills and endless rice paddies, crossing the Red River Delta on your way to Ha Long Bay.
- Once you've arrived, it's time to join the cruise ship for a trip around the bay, explore the karts grottoes and towering limestone rocks that line the coast and surround the serene lake.
- Savor a fresh seafood lunch from the deck of the ship with unparalleled views of the natural splendor around you.
- Continue to the famous Limestone Cave, marveling at its beauty and unique formations.
- Hop into a kayak or the water to get closer to the floating villages and shops, immersing yourself in the culture and customs of this singular area.
- Enjoy an early dinner on the ship and some leisure time, or join the optional activities offered to keep yourself busy.
- Overnight on cruise (Breakfast, lunch, and dinner included).
Day 4 - Thai Chi Lesson & Transfer to Hanoi
- Rise early to enjoy watching the sun rise and paint the waters with a fiery glow, enjoying a fresh breakfast or a lesson in Tai Chi.
- Enjoy the scenery as the ship continues back to port, stopping along the way at a cave filled with magnificent stalactites and stalagmites.
- You'll return to port around 5 pm, where you'll be on your own to explore the city and enjoy dinner at a restaurant of your choosing.
- Overnight in Hanoi (Breakfast and lunch included).
Day 5 - Flight from Hanoi to Hoi An
- After breakfast, you've got time to yourself before being driven to the airport for your flight to Hoi An.
- Once arriving, you'll be driven to the hotel and taken to dinner at Red Bridge.
- Overnight in Hoi An (Breakfast and dinner included).
Day 6 - Cycling & Bamboo Boat Tour in Hoi An's countryside
- Eat a light breakfast before you meet your guide to head out on a bike for a cycling trip through the rolling green countryside of Vietnam, passing rivers and rice paddies on your way.
- Stop and talk to the locals along your way, enjoying a different side of Vietnam before boarding a boat for an Eco-Tour river cruise.
- You'll meet local fisherman and learn about their traditional techniques, and even get to try your hand at net-fishing!
- Jump into another boat, this time a traditional sampan, to glide down waterways lined with coconut palms and learn more about the region.
- End with lunch at Otta Restaurant before returning to the city to rest and relax.
- At the end of the day, enjoy a dinner at Brother Coffee before resting for another day of travel.
- Overnight in Hoi An (Breakfast, lunch, and dinner included).
Day 7 - Flight from Hoi An to Ho Chi Minh City & Dinner in the Dark
- Savor a leisurely breakfast before saying goodbye to Hoi An and heading to the airport with your private driver.
- After the flight arrives in Ho Chi Minh City, you'll check into your hotel and enjoy some free time, and then head to Noir for a unique experience: dining in the dark!
- Overnight in Ho Chi Minh City (Breakfast and dinner included).
Day 8 - Ho Chi Minh City Tour & Dinner in the Dark
- Today is your day to discover Ho Chi Minh City from all angles, ending with a dinner that unites all 5 of your senses in a completely new and exciting way.
- The morning begins with a trip to visit Independence Palace, or the Reunification Palace, built on top of the remains of the former Norodom Palace.
- It's an iconic Ho Chi Minh City landmark, designed by the famous architect Ngo Viet Thu that's sure to make an impression.
- Continue on to see structures from the French Colonial period, including the Notre Dame Cathedral and the historic Central Post Office.
- End the tour with a visit to the War Remnants Museum that details the history and tragedies of both of the Indochina Wars, and get a deeper understanding of their effect on the county and its people.
- Have lunch at Cuc Gach before returning to the hotel for free time before your exciting dinner.
- Dinner will take place at Noir, which is an upscale restaurant that specializes in dining in the dark for a unique culinary experience.
- Overnight in Ho Chi Minh City (Breakfast, lunch, and dinner included).
Day 9 - Mekong Delta Tour & and Dinner in the Garden of the Senses
- After an early breakfast, you'll leave for Cai Be, a riverside town in the middle of verdant forests and home to a singular floating market.
- You'll get closer to those by motor boat, where you can watch locals trade fruits, vegetables, and spices from boat to boat.
- Visit the small villages that surround the floating market, exploring sprawling orchards and fruit plantations along the way.
- Continue to Vinh Long, traveling through a series of small canals that lead you to the picturesque area of the Upper Mekong Delta.
- You'll have the unique chance to explore a small family business where they make coconut candy and crispy rice popcorn!
- The next stop in Binh Hoa Phuoc village, which is often called The Green Pearl.
- Enjoy a traditional lunch of fresh river food at Ut Trinh surrounded by a blooming garden and tranquil nature, listening to the sounds of Vietnamese folk music.
- End the day with a walk through the magnificent Bonsai garden before returning to Ho Chi Minh City for dinner at Jardin Des Sens Saigon.
- Overnight in Ho Chi Minh city (Breakfast, lunch, and dinner included).
Day 10 - Departure from Ho Chi Minh City
- Enjoy your final breakfast in Vietnam before checking out and heading to the airport, or taking a final exploration of the city.
- We're sad to see you go, but wish you a happy journey no matter where it takes you!
- Breakfast included.
If you have any questions about our 10 Day Culinary Package Tour through Vietnam, please contact us. Our team is standing by and will be happy to help
Book 10 Day Culinary Package Tour through Vietnam as a private tour, and customize the itinerary and locations for yourself, your family or a small group.